Become a Patron!

Liquid Guys - Snap Liquids - Phillip Rocke Signature Series Strawberry Shortcake Icecream

Snap Liquids

Unlisted Vendor
Hope you're well and having a fantastic day!

I wanted to connect with you and introduce to you our e-liquid company, Liquid Guys Distribution; a licensed distributor of Snap and Phillip Rocke juices.

Our website is located at http://www.snapliquids.com and we're recently being featured on the front page banner advertisement on ejuices.co

Specifically, we recently established exclusive distribution rights relevant to Phillip Rocke Signature Series - Strawberry Shortcake Ice cream.

Snap Liquids kiwi strawberry is also planned to be released within a week.

Here's why we rock -
  • 90 VG / 10 PG, despite having more Vegetable Glycerin than Propylene Glycol, our juice only grows with flavor over time since we steep our juice for long periods of time.
  • Our juice is made and manufactured in a "clean room" with scientist and proper mixologist to help ensure you are getting the finest of e-juices out there.
  • Nicotine - All of our nicotine is kosher grade.
  • All of our bottles are up to date with proposition 65's warning label.
  • Each bottle is equipped with a child safety lock, to protect our future generations to come.
  • We care about our labels! That's why each of our labels are laminated to demonstrate the quality of this company.
  • We carry both 30 ml and 120 ml with nicotine levels ranging in (0, 3, 6, and 12 mgs).
  • Wholesale prices vary on quantity ordered.
We appreciate the consideration and time to review our request.

Best regards,

Saad S. @ The Snap Team

Cell phone - Please send private message through forum

Email: [email protected]

Attachments

• 10606329_1843212582570872_296962059274489622_n.jpg
    10606329_1843212582570872_296962059274489622_n.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You guys got any discount codes going on by chance

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Love that snap! Check out www.eliquidcopackers.com

Could you please remove these spam links from this and previous posts right away?
You can link all of your sites in your signature (mine says vote for VU) and on your profile page but you can not just throw them into threads from out of nowhere because spamming is frowned upon as it ruins other members' forum experience.
Usually serial spammers are removed after a bunch of warnings or if their only goal is spam but I see that you are not just here for that but you also post some quality content.

If I'm not around @Whiskey can help you with any questions you may have.
If neither of us are on (this is odd but happens) then @Huckleberried or @Zamazam will be here.

My Signature (Where you can put your links)
VVVVVV

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Sorry @Nate04STi I did ask nicely.
You have until Monday whenever I wake up to clean your bullshit spam links or else.

VU Sponsors