Become a Patron!

Liquid Nicotine on a Airplane?

Hello all,

I am from somewhere in south america and new to vaping. Right now, I am in the United States and bought a bottle of liquid nicotine to make my own eliquids. I was wondering if I could take this bottle with me back to south america... Do you think I can take it with me and put it inside my bag? Will my nicotine turn bad or will survive the trip? It is a long trip, more than 12 hours since I get out of my bed in the morning until I get back home.

I do have another option and that would be to send it (the liquid nicotine, vg/pg, plus some flavors) over with a currier that takes the stuff here in the USA and takes it to my country (by air or sea).

What do you recommend me do?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hello all,

I am from somewhere in south america and new to vaping. Right now, I am in the United States and bought a bottle of liquid nicotine to make my own eliquids. I was wondering if I could take this bottle with me back to south america... Do you think I can take it with me and put it inside my bag? Will my nicotine turn bad or will survive the trip? It is a long trip, more than 12 hours since I get out of my bed in the morning until I get back home.

I do have another option and that would be to send it (the liquid nicotine, vg/pg, plus some flavors) over with a currier that takes the stuff here in the USA and takes it to my country (by air or sea).

What do you recommend me do?

It won't go back on a plane, I've flown extensively with juice

Just make sure it is 100 MLs or less if you bring it in your carry on luggage or TSA will take it before you even get on a plane

As long as you are not worried about customs in your home country, you should be fine to fly with your juice

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Agreed - as long as it is not illegal in your country, you're fine carrying up to 4 oz in carryon bag.
Close it TIGHT, and put that in double plastic bags - air pressure changes can make a bottle leak if it's not a very good seal...

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went to New England from Texas for a week and took at least 4 120ml bottles with me carry on. All in a zip lock bag. No issues.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors