Become a Patron!

Liquid stevia questions.

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I bought this stevia a long time ago with the notion I could use it in e liquid, I never have cause I have plenty of ethyl maltol and sucralose but just for piece of mind and more knowledge on e juice can you use this? If so how much and has anyone ever done it?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is the stuff I have.

8bf512004908e84da3d63d2d3cfacb56.jpg

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahh nice ingredients are distilled water and stevia leaf extract and that's it so theirs no alchohaul or any other foreign ingredients so I figured it would work, but might gunk my coils.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It will gunk up your coils faster than Ethyl Maltiol.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's the same stuff that I use sometimes, but in a 25% dilution, and usually only 1-3 drops of that.
You can also use a bit of EM with it too.
Many flavors, like Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Roll, just to name a couple, will also gunk coils.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have used the GNC liquid Stevia for a year and like it. Generally about 6 drops in a 30 ml bottle for pretty sweet.
I have issues with artificial sweeteners so Stevia works very well for me.

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the input guys. Is this sweetner more like sucralose or em? Or different all together.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1 part Stevia + 9 to 11 parts of PG (and-or) VG. Then 1% or more of this solution in recipes.
Are you talking about powdered Stevia?
The GNC liquid stevia I use has 200 mg of Stevia extract per ml of solution which is primarily pg.

VinceV1

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Robert : My stevia is liquid, but this is very horrible by itself. The dilution changes everything.

I have the same Stevia than showed in this post, but the organic version of it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Robert : My stevia is liquid, but this is very horrible by itself. The dilution changes everything.

I have the same Stevia than showed in this post, but the organic version of it.
The rebaudiana variety is supposed to be the sweet and not bitter variety.
There are several varieties of the stevia plant that the extract is made from.

Flavor Alchemist

Member For 4 Years
Research your Stevia....All Stevia is not extracted the same.....Different processes yield different results.......Most Stevia brands leave behind traces of the extraction process, in form of chemicals, along with bulking agents.......Stevita is what I use........

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Research your Stevia....All Stevia is not extracted the same.....Different processes yield different results.......Most Stevia brands leave behind traces of the extraction process, in form of chemicals, along with bulking agents.......Stevita is what I use........

If this is accurate, it would seem advantageous to get the pure Stevia powder. Matter o' fact, I think I'll do just that. I need another addition to my powders collection. :)

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got this stevia from a hard core hippie shop. Most stuff their is pretty safe I'll check it out tho.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got this stevia from a hard core hippie shop. Most stuff their is pretty safe I'll check it out tho.

Yeah, check the label to be certain there's nothing in there but Stevia if powdered or nothing other than water, alcohol, PG or VG is liquid.

Other than that concern, your 'hippy-store' sweetener is almost positively probably fairly mostly safe. :)

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We respectfully request that you do not refer to Moon Flower in such a fashion. It bums her mellow. :D

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fwiw,, I used Stevia English toffee 25% with my VG/PG+ nic to get over vapors fatigue once.. It was good. as a footnote I also whip/blender most of my mixes to help them have a fully blended taste. (to me its the difference between a cheese sandwich and a grill cheese)

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Do you mean the liquid stevia from health store .... requires fridgeration ...do u think it's better then sweet from caps or Em ..I have all three ...but neve tried stevia in ejuice ...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It will gunk up your coils faster than Ethyl Maltiol.
Perhaps. I use it in my ADV Vanilla Custard recipe. I get well over 100 ml of juice vaped thru a .75 GS Air coil. Well that is where I am now on that coil and it is still going strong.
Ethel is a hag to my tastebuds.
I am sensitive to artificial sweeteners.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you mean the liquid stevia from health store .... requires fridgeration ...do u think it's better then sweet from caps or Em ..I have all three ...but neve tried stevia in ejuice ...
I use the liquid NU Stevia from GNC. Have never refrigerated it. It usually takes me 6 months to use up a 2 oz bottle.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Have to be careful with some of them cause they often have "other things" added.
I've been using Now Better Stevia Glycerite, (VG base), sometimes.
Using too much can leave an aftertaste, maybe earthy kinda.
I just make a dilution with 75% PG, 25% Stevia(VG).
Makes for easier use because 1 drop of Pure Stevia is pretty sweet.
Even diluted I'm only using 1-3 drops in 15ml.

VU Sponsors