Become a Patron!

Liquid US bitter

I've question,
i've buy beard no 5 from my local vapestore in my hometown (indonesia)
the first 10mml vaping is awesome (no joke :) ) but after that i've experienced bitter taste, i've checked wick,coil, etc everything seems fine because the other liquid is doing well. then i check the smell of the liquid it's start to smell weird, and the smell is getting "strong" .

thank you
please enlighten me
forgive my bad english :)

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is it a sweet e-liquid? It could be caramelizing on the wick and turning sour...

Yes my friend, it;s strawbery cream,
but idont think so, i've change wick and coil to check that out then i've tried compare with other liquid too,
the smell is weird even in the bottle now.

what could be the problem?
any idea ? T_T

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Are you storing the bottle in a cool, dark place? Maybe heat and light is making it turn.

Always my friend, escpecially away from direct sunlight .
i store it just like the others liquid, and never had any problem . :)

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Probably just an ingredient in it not present in the other liquids.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The juice might of "turned" or gone bad. Happens sometimes, if it's old it might be oxidized.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually it's not my friend, it taste flat sometimes, and the smell in the bottle like some kind of alcohol in there.
Strawberry Cream e-liquid should not have an alcohol smell ever that I know of at least.
Usually an alcohol smell in e-liquid is from either tobacco alkaloids or super sweet bases like brown sugar.From what I understand.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Open up the juice and take the tip off and let it be exposed to the air for a day or so. There might be alcohol in it, some flavorings are in an alcohol base, so they need to breathe to evaporate the alcohol.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I doubt letting that stuff breath will help they'd be better off just tossing it.I'd rather see them safe than sorry.
And getting sick from wonky e-liquid was 1 of my worst life experiences ever.

Thank you all for all of your advice,
my friends too suggest me to re-steeping it for about 2 days, and see what happens,
it's been a day , and im gonna update very soon :)

VU Sponsors