Become a Patron!

Liquid Viscosity

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What the difference in a thick liquid and a thin liquid?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Depending on its Pg/Vg ratio it vapes very differently, the more the vg the thicker the juice & vape , a thinner mix with more Pg is a thinner juice with a bit less vapor but to me, more flavor.My mix though is usually 70 vg-30 pg.

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well every hit I take with this thinner juice I get the taste and it's great, but a hit following that tend to taste burnt like their is none on the wick...that has nothing to do with the viscosity?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I think the thinner juice takes less to get it heated up and easy to over heat then you start getting the burnt taste(IMO) a lot of vapers who sub olm and vape for heavy vaper will use all VG juice with higher heat RBA's and rebuildable atomizers.

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hate it so far. I chain vape so the burnt taste is killing me

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have any plain Vg hanging around? you could add a teeny bit to the juice, maybe a Vape shop near you that sells the different ratios?

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unfortunately not. I wish I'd have done research before buying haha thanks though for the answers

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What do you vape with, can you lower you wattage a little, that may help a little bit.

jte12345

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a Cloupor T5. I vape at 31w. What do you recommend I vape at

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just go down a little at a time to see if the burning taste goes away, what atomizer are you using? Depending on what you have, that may have something to do with the burnt taste as well.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yup, come down in increments on the wattage for now until you can get some juice that's better ratio for you:) Good luck!!!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
High PG will not perform well in a subohm tank. You might wanna try a juice that is higher VG.

VU Sponsors