Become a Patron!

Little to no buzz even after bumping up nic

JORMUNGANDR

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey,

So I have been vaping for years. Started on 3, felt it just fine but now I'm on 9mg and I feel literally nothing. It was sudden. One day I was good and now I drag and nothing.

Mod hasn't caused any problems so far.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7

JORMUNGANDR

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My question is do some juices depending on the brand/manufacturer have differences although it's the same nic.

I smoke and was fine with 3 but for some reason it isn't the same anymore even if it's the higher nics

I mostly do it for the effect but I like the occasional feel of it.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
With the current level of regulation and standards, some makers don't put the correct amount of nicotine in their juice.
Sometimes the nicotine they are using is not at correct levels,,, sometimes they are just bad a math.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I was using this....
20170702_172119.jpg

Today I got this...
20170703_165105.jpg

I def have a buzz. Wednesday I will be taking my nic from 6mg down to 3. Chain vaping is part of my habit. A lil over 2 weeks ago I was smoking 2pad. Maybe it's your hardware and not the juice?

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Well now that I blew up your picture I can see its a TFVwhatever. Maybe time for a new coil? Bump up the wattage? All I know is, from 2pad and getting buzzed on 6mg. Higher than that especially in your rig is ALOT of nic.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If getting a "Buzz' was my sole consideration, I would be drinking or inhaling other substances.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If getting a "Buzz' was my sole consideration, I would be drinking or inhaling other substances.
It would def be more effective. I'm trying NOT to get a buzz lol. My ears sometimes feel hot and my scalp gets all tingly. Just trying to offer suggestions to OP without getting judgmental =)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I get kinda judgemental on vapers wanting a nic buzz.
Makes me think they are kids or something.

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I get kinda judgemental on vapers wanting a nic buzz.
Makes me think they are kids or something.
That was my initial thought. Then I thought "Holy Fuck... I'm getting old..." As those thoughts were occurring, I pictured my 17 y/o youngest brother, sounds like something he would say lol.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
It would def be more effective. I'm trying NOT to get a buzz lol. My ears sometimes feel hot and my scalp gets all tingly. Just trying to offer suggestions to OP without getting judgmental =)

Please, PLEASE Go right ahead with your suggestions:vino:

As I see you are new here, you may find it strange that you can say ANYTHING you want on this forum:idea:

Just as long as it conforms to the VERY FEW RULES here!

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yep not an opressive management style here.
Just avoid some threads if you have a thin skin ;)
I work security. If I had thin skin, I'd head home everyday before the end of my shift crying crocodile tears.

Sorry for totally derailing this thread. :nothingtoadd:

JORMUNGANDR

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry bout that lmao
I'm military so I can't really dwell into substances any more than drinking.

Since cleaning the coils was mentioned, how would I clean it, I recently switched from RDAs so I'm not sure about the process

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Sorry bout that lmao
I'm military so I can't really dwell into substances any more than drinking.

Since cleaning the coils was mentioned, how would I clean it, I recently switched from RDAs so I'm not sure about the process

That's the problem then if you switched from RDAs.

Think of an RDA as a nicotine freebasing machine.

A lot of vapers use 3mg in an RDA and 6mg in a tank.

ttatlanta

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm military
That explains quite a bit.

I've been smoking most of my life, so let's use a smoking analogy. When you're at home, you tend to smoke much lighter tobacco compared to when you're in a field (or even camping/fishing). I was routinely smoking Parliaments at home and switched to strong pipe tobacco or cigars when I had to remain in condition yellow or orange most of the day.

Same with vaping: I chain vape 3mg at home, but switch to 20+mg nic salts when in the field. My "go to" liquid for work is 45mg.

Oh, and I'm not seeking a "buzz" from it, the goal is a "full" feeling, when you've got your fix and ready to do other things :banana:

Last edited:

JORMUNGANDR

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's the problem then if you switched from RDAs.

Think of an RDA as a nicotine freebasing machine.

A lot of vapers use 3mg in an RDA and 6mg in a tank.
Yeah I was using it for a bit and just got annoyed with the maintenance cause I couldn't keep up. Became more of a hassle.

VU Sponsors