Become a Patron!

Logic Becomes 'Pro'-Vaping E-cigarette manufacturer rolling out "closed-system" vaporizer

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Looks like another gas station brand. OK, if it can get some one off the stinkies.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
And more of the same old same old. Each 5 pack of cartridges gives 25% more "Puffs" than a 10ml bottle of E-Juice.

What constitutes a "Puff" anyway?

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Instead of having that atomizer that drips in e-liquid, we have created a capsule that slots in and gives you that vaporizer-like performance with a sealed capsule

Hmm, let's see: a "sealed capsule" that "slots in" and works like a vaporizer? Make it screw-on and it's called a non-refillable carto. That's called reinventing the wheel - or attracting sucker investors, possibly, whichever way you look at it.

Also, my understanding is that non-refillable cartos aren't exactly a market hit...

Steam Powered

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
"regulatory forward” = big government fan boy suck ass.

tombaker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, let's see: a "sealed capsule" that "slots in" and works like a vaporizer? Make it screw-on and it's called a non-refillable carto. That's called reinventing the wheel - or attracting sucker investors, possibly, whichever way you look at it.

Also, my understanding is that non-refillable cartos aren't exactly a market hit...
It looks like its basically 10 ml of juice +/- 2mls, packaged with one time use usage tank/coils. At 10 bucks for 10 mls, and always a fresh coil, its not bad pricing, but I agree with Spinfuel, with only tobacco flavors, it won't be for me.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, a non-refillable clearo instead of a non-refillable carto then. It still don't sound very innovative to me...

VU Sponsors