Become a Patron!

long sitting liquid

manhunter72

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hello all :)

so, last year I went on holidays and start smoke analog again...
now I want to get back, so i need bit of advice...
first i have Kangertech stick battery 1900 evod mega with nautilus mini tank..
question is liquid in tjis tank is sitting for like half year, how can I clean it properly so i can vape on it again?
also what change can I do to get more vapour from it, i remember it wasnt giving too much of it..

thank you :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
hello all :)

so, last year I went on holidays and start smoke analog again...
now I want to get back, so i need bit of advice...
first i have Kangertech stick battery 1900 evod mega with nautilus mini tank..
question is liquid in tjis tank is sitting for like half year, how can I clean it properly so i can vape on it again?
also what change can I do to get more vapour from it, i remember it wasnt giving too much of it..

thank you :)
Hello! :)

Completely disassemble the tank... throw the coil away... soak the tank in hot water for a good hour or so... rinse all parts really good. Let it dry, put it back together, install a new coil. As far the the Evod... give it a full charge... if it operates without any issues, you're good to go. But the cheaper ego style batteries do tend to die if not kept in a charging cycle.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Also, the Nauti mini is designed for MTL vaping not DL. It's not designed for big vapor. To move up to big vapor you would need a mod and a new sub ohm tank.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
A Nautilus just unscrews into 3 basic pieces for cleaning: bell cap, glass tank, base. But it may not want to budge if it's been sitting there with liquid in it for a half year or so. If that's the case try running the tank under warm water to loosen things up.

You will need new coils for the Nautilus. I wouldn't recommend trying to use a coil that has been sitting in liquid for a half year.

manhunter72

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
make sense...i cleaned all and clean the coil and put it back...and it is dead...i need to get a new coil now...

VU Sponsors