Become a Patron!

Long Term Storage - How to care for juice

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Newbie - found some Juice I like, want to order 120ML sizes.

What's the best way to store it. At 8-10ml/day this will last a while.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Long term, a fridge would be ok.

Or just a cool dark place for whatever you are using in the next month.

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thanks, Does the juice or the nicotine in it spoil ?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, Does the juice or the nicotine in it spoil ?
The main problem I see is with the flavors being used in the eJuice. Due to making my own, I know, some flavors fade over time, some faster than others.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Should be ok for up to a couple years max, if stored in glass. Otherwise, I've heard one year. You'll know by how it tastes, but a lot of people also reduce their nic strength over time.

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Thanks for the info... I've order 0mg & 3mg so I can blend it down as I go. The goal is to get to 0. Just found a juice I really like at a good price so ordered lot's before the "Vapocolypse" next week.

I suppose I can find some Glass Containers my Grand Daughter can't open and put some in the Fridge.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for the info... I've order 0mg & 3mg so I can blend it down as I go. The goal is to get to 0. Just found a juice I really like at a good price so ordered lot's before the "Vapocolypse" next week.

I suppose I can find some Glass Containers my Grand Daughter can't open and put some in the Fridge.
Store in the freezer for a year or longer storage. However, definitely in glass bottles, ideally, either brown or blue, due to filtering out UV light. Oxygen and UV are damaging the nicotine. At first, it'll be a harsher, peppery flavor, which will get worse over time.

VU Sponsors