Become a Patron!

Long Time Vaping Need a New Set up! Help.

Hi everyone! I have been vaping since they came out starting out with a simple Joye 510 with the cotton filled filters that you could put like 10 drops in. I have graduated several times along with vaping and upgrading slowly. I use my vape like a binky. It is constantly in my mouth. I prefer a throat hit vs a lung hit. I am not looking for clouds as much as I am looking for flavor, long lasting coils and a new mod box. I am relatively poor lol so I need something inexpensive but effective. I don't even know where to start. I am currently using an Eleaf Istick and have been for a few years. I don't mind these but would like something a little more reliable. My issue is with the atomizer. I have a Nautilus Aspire atomizer (several actually) I just gave up the mini for the bigger tank but am burning through a coil a day. True story! One a day............ I am searching for the best atomizer out there that requires less maintenance for a heavy hitter. Again I do not like the blast hitters I like to have control and get a throat hit. Please advise because this going through a coil a day is ridiculous. I am 57 years old and get overwhelmed very easily with all the details when I starT searching. So I think for now I just want to get a good atomizer to go with my istick and then move to a new mod down the road. PLEASE ADVISE!

JSpring

Member For 3 Years
I have heard good things about the new Zelos Kit coming out. It has a new Nautilus 2S tank which sounds like it remedied all the issues with the standard 2 design, i.e. leaks, difficulty filling, etc.

That might be one to look for, since you are already familiar with the first gen Nautilus tanks.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I wonder if they will be back??

So we can possibly recommend an atomizer only, what iStick do you have?

VU Sponsors