VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

I was wondering when Smoktech would get in the game. Long before Kanger and Aspire hit the scene Smoktech ruled the roost with its tanks. Now they are hitting back with a new Hybridomizer called the Vapor Chaser. It reminds me of a cross between the Atlantis and the Subtank.

These can take 4 different style heads one of which is a rebuildable. The heads will come in various sub-ohm resistances and one that goes to 1.2 ohms.

I'm looking forward to trying these out.

MORE INFO HERE: >> HERE <<

-zUov9R8PiU

Click here to get more information on this deal....

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh snay-ap! I just bought an Orchid and I hate it. This with the RBA core should do it for me. Can't wait to see what the pricing will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh snay-ap! I just bought an Orchid and I hate it. This with the RBA core should do it for me. Can't wait to see what the pricing will be.

what version did you get?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The V2 with knurled Quartz kit on FT. The o-rings on the Quartz kit suck! I'm ordering a longer chimney so I can use my Kayfun tank.

Cigmod VonToker

Member For 4 Years
And then look out Aspire and Smok as the Kanger Sub Tank Mini (22mm) and Sub Tank Nano (18.5mm) will be along any time now. This new tank from Smok might just be real nice and it's good to see them join in the competition. I hope the reviewers don't generally ignore this new tank like they have with some other Smoktech products. It seems Aspire and Kanger have been running away neck and neck for a while now with Innokin, and Vision fading in the tank/clearo part of vape space. Things are moving fast. Just about a year and a half ago Vision's Vivi Novas were being pushed off the shelves to make way for the bottom coil Kangers and Smoketechs and the the dual coil kings of the day by Innokin.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, seems like better tanks are arriving daily! I was disappointed to hear about the melting insulators on the subtank, along with the size. Then, i watched a youtube review on the Joyetech Delta 2, which seems to perform very much like this tank, only this one is way cuter, imo! I love that this tank and the Delta both have rebuildable heads, definitely waiting for this one! They are currently available with a minimum order of 50. Group buy, anyone? Low $30's. Thanks, Joe! :)

Hartoled

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The liquid control is external?

<<< Rose Lover

VU Sponsors