Become a Patron!

Looking for a Banana juice

kerrybishop

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am looking for a good banana juice. I have been having a hard time finding the perfect one though. Most of my local B&M don't really carry much. I have bought a few and some are too sweet. some don't really taste like banana, and others taste like a very very fake banana. I am looking for any good banana juice you can personally recommend. Maybe something like a fresh banana milkshake or a good banana cream pie.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am looking for a good banana juice. I have been having a hard time finding the perfect one though. Most of my local B&M don't really carry much. I have bought a few and some are too sweet. some don't really taste like banana, and others taste like a very very fake banana. I am looking for any good banana juice you can personally recommend. Maybe something like a fresh banana milkshake or a good banana cream pie.
somichvape and ejuicemafia both have a banana cream pie.

somichvape has a thread in unlisted vendors (I think) with their ongoing special.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Your standard banana flavored Candy is actually the banana that our grandparents ate. Many types of bananas have become extinct. I'll link an interesting video below. But, the most genuine banana flavor I've had is actually a very cost efficient one from V³ Banana Cream Pie (vaping it now actually, not my favorite but still great)
http://verdevalleyvapes.com/products/banana-cream-pie
Tastes like a just starting to brown banana. Personally as far as the fruit goes I like the like day after it goes full yellow (no more green). But, I've not encountered that flavor yet, and this is the best banana flavor I've had. So it's a bit more creamy and banana rich, less starchy/sweet which is how I prefer my bananas (I'll be picking some up tomorrow, Monday they get their fresh stock in, by tuesday there are some good bunches, Wednesday is the prime banana day).

Anyways for the video (great channel btw, worth watching more, like why cilantro tastes like soap to some people):

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

https://vapepour.com/strawberry-banana-smoothie.html

Best Banana vape I've ever had in my 4 years vaping. It's a fresh banana.. like you just bit into a real banana.

@LucidiousRage

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
http://lunarliquid.com/banana-taffy/

When I first made made this Banana Taffy liquid, I had also made 4 other 'Taffy' flavors.
Made them all in 240ml bottles and took them with me when I went away for a month.
I vaped them all throughout the time, switching flavors a couple times a day.
Despite that though, the Banana was one of the faster ones to disappear.

I loved it.
But hard to say if you will consider it 'too sweet'

xBruceII

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I also like the Banana Milk by Moo E-Liquids. Banana Nut bread by Element is very good. Banana is my favorite flavor so I've tried everything banana that I can find at my local shops and those two are my favorites.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
04bd8fb04bcbdc1d5b5a2799e1da503a.jpg

Dooo eeet. You won't regret it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As I write this I am vaping a banana cream pie blend from my local vendor who is also online at
http://www.elephantvapor.com/

It's called Banana Cream Supreme and it's a lively, luscious blend of banana bread, Bavarian Creme, vanilla custard wrapped in a graham cracker crust. It's tart up front with lots of ripe banana and smooth on the finish with the custard and nostalgic graham cracker notes. $24.99 for 120mL. Awesome price for the quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I write this I am vaping a banana cream pie blend from my local vendor who is also online at
http://www.elephantvapor.com/
/QUOTE]

Thats my local BM too. I was unaware they set up shop online but i also recommend them.

i also love banana juice and can attest to the rarity of one i actually enjoy. the best one ive encountered was banana cream pie by Puff Puff Vapors (unrelated to puff vapors). no clue if its still around.

#2 would be my current juice, the banana version of Mylk by Brewell. the original Mylk is one my favorite juices ever, a dead on condensed milk and theres a strawberry version as well. they have it at Truvape on spring mtn

Cuppa noodz

Member For 4 Years
These are banana bread type flavors. Although, not exactly what you asked for, they are delicious. (If you like cinnamon)

Bad drip- ugly butter
Ruthless- Mandingo

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The best straight-up banana vape I ever tried was Banana Cream Pie by Somich Vape. It's $7.00 a 30ml and if you use the code somich it'll take another 15% off. My favorite banana mixed fruit vape is Adirondack's Cascade. It's banana with strawberry, apple, and cream. I think they normally run $14.99 a 30ml but they usually have seasonal 30% off deals.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Try Hannah does splits by http://www.incrediblebulkjuice.com/ 30$ for a 120ml plus here's a coupon code I found for them that'll save you an additional 33% off of the 30$ for the 120 ml. The code is 33VIP They have 11 different flavors too.
Gonna warn you about dropping this link around the forum areas, if you are a vendor that is not allowed unless it is in the unlisted vendor area

VU Sponsors