Become a Patron!

Looking for a best e cigarette for myself , any suggestion ?

As per the title , so i m a 7 years old smoker . Recently i started having interests on the e cigarette , but i don't know which one is the best , and where to buy . What am i need to pay attention to .Any suggestion is ok , sorry about my bad English

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hmmmm..just saw the new IPV D2 for $45.00..that leaves 25 for a tank and coils...if you can go a little over budget i would suggest the kanger mini subtank with ni200 coils..Coils are pretty expensive at 15 dollars or more for a package of 5 but, thats about as lo low as it gets unless you learn to rebuild them yourself or can build your own coils for the rba section

Also you have to consider that you need at least 2 batteries and a charger as well...i would figure more of about $100.00 to get a very good start.

Eleaf has a 40w temp control box as well for less money but its not as highly regarded as an IPV with how the temp control works.

OMG ! i didn't expect i need to buy tank stuff and battery , and i need two ! i still have a lot to learm , anyway , thanks for your advice , and will check the site u recommended

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
OMG ! i didn't expect i need to buy tank stuff and battery , and i need two ! i still have a lot to learm , anyway , thanks for your advice , and will check the site u recommended

Perhaps something other than temp control would suit you better?..If you are just wanting to stay off cigarettes there are great alternatives that can make this happen...you can have a quality device and a tank and batteries and charger for your $70.00 budget if you shop around...Some devices have a built in battery however, you cant just put in a freshly charged battery when the battery dies on you...you have to wait for it to charge for 3 or 4 hours before hand.

You can purchase an eleaf 20 or 30 watt device for $30.00 or so and a tank for $20.00 and have enough left to purchase spare coils which is about $12 to $15 dollars.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Those links i think you are referring to are part of my signature...nothing related to the conversation except maybe for batteries if you reside in the USA.

That kanger kit is actually very nice..all you would need is 2 batteries and a charger and of course some e juice to use in the tank.

I bought that subox mini starter kit and it arrived just a few days ago and I'm in love. I would VERY MUCH recommend it. That's a great price for it as well. The Kbox mini is a great mod and a great setup to be expanded to different tanks and such. Great product.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

cage

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Subox Mini kit is a great way to get started. I also agree that an iStick 30W with a Subtank Nano or Mini is a great setup as well. Both will come in under your budget with money left over for juice and a spare coil or two (although the tanks each come with two and an RBA). FWIW, I own both of these setups and am very pleased with them.

i agree that the sub box mini is the best for the price. do an amazon search to find a good deal. i have had mine a couple months now and absolutely love it. interchangable battery is so nice and the tank works great. big clouds and no leaks thus far

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
As per the title , so i m a 7 years old smoker . Recently i started having interests on the e cigarette , but i don't know which one is the best , and where to buy . What am i need to pay attention to .Any suggestion is ok , sorry about my bad English
So, does this mean you smoked for 7 years?
You don't have an ecig yet and you want to start out with Temp Control?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I bought that subox mini starter kit and it arrived just a few days ago and I'm in love. I would VERY MUCH recommend it. That's a great price for it as well. The Kbox mini is a great mod and a great setup to be expanded to different tanks and such. Great product.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
i agree that the sub box mini is the best for the price. do an amazon search to find a good deal. i have had mine a couple months now and absolutely love it. interchangable battery is so nice and the tank works great. big clouds and no leaks thus far
Welcome to the forum, all of you.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to VU.