1. UP FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

Looking for a new Simple 120+ watts Mod

Discussion in 'Regulated (Voltage / Wattage / 3.7v/ Temp Control)' started by VapnJake, Jul 15, 2018.

1. VapnJake

VapnJake Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I've been out of the game awhile, even quit vaping (don't worry, no cigarettes!) so I've missed out of all of the New releases and their issues and/or some mods which I should steer clear of.. and quite frankly I've become rather bogged down in options and it's hard for me to tell the difference between them all.

I'm looking for a mod that puts out atleast 120 watts. I'd rather closer to 150 to 170 watts but I can make do at 120. I am not interested in TC or any of the other types of vape... just simply wattage mode. I like having a mod which I don't feel like I'm going to break but I'm looking for functionality moreso than appearances.

I have had the Sigelei Fuchai and enjoyed it, then went to the Ohmwrecker 151 watt, which I love, and would stay with it if it didn't have a loose positive battery terminal which makes operation a PITA!

I'm not looking to spend much money so anything over about $100 I wont be able to consider....

Thanks for your time!

2. shawn.hoefer

shawn.hoefer Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Squid Double Barrel will do you good. Simple as can be, just wattage, great build, dual 18650 150W.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Zohmbiebuilds, Chokeslam and Wtmke1 like this.
  3. Wtmke1

Wtmke1 Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    And there's one for sale in the trading Post thread. Sorry

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer likes this.
  4. Fkthis

Fkthis New Member

Blog Posts:
    Geekvape aegis legend.
    Well made
    Durrable
    Easy to use
    Im not a fan of screens and tons of settings so i wasnt sure if id like it, but this baby is super user friendly.
    200watts dual 18650 and probably one of if not the toughest(durrability wise) mods out there. Very cheap too. Kit with a nice mesh coil tank is $60-$70. The mesh coils are amazing too. Ohh one last thing, if you get it you need to do the firmware update. Greatly improves batt life

5. Zohmbiebuilds

Zohmbiebuilds Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    This. Or a drag. You cannot go wrong with a drag.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

6. Zohmbiebuilds

Zohmbiebuilds Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    This too, I've heard good things but I'd like to clear up that all regulated if dropped and banged up can knock wires loose. I never understood them throwing them because unless they have some new way of soldering, soldering joints + shock isn't recommended. There still extremely solid units. I've heard the legend is not nearly as "dummy" proof as the original so that might be something to think about and research. I've no experience with any geekvape mods except the Athena ( best 18650 mech budget squonk out imo).

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

7. SagsMcGee

SagsMcGee New Member

Blog Posts:
    Smok Procolor over Veneno, kits are about 80$ and comes with a pretty good tank, the mod shoots up to 225 watts

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk