Become a Patron!

Looking for a particular custard recipe

Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I'm looking for a good clone for certified 365 vanilla custard by Interstate Vape. Its formerly known as 24/7. I've tried cloning Grants and its not bad but I prefer 365 but cant find a recipe. I know it has vanilla custard and butterscotch but there's something else missing that I cant place. If anyone knows of a good clone I'd appreciate it.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is the best shit EVER! I tried for months and am close but not 100%.

Best I have gotten is will's game over custard as a base @ 14% and around 0.75% FA butterscotch or 2% flavor west butterscotch. Next batch I'm going to use a little of both to see how they go together.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is a great site for clones but 365 isn't there. It's a B&M up the road from me that makes it and there may be one or two other stores they sell it through but it certainly isn't a mainstream juice that would make it across the pond unfortunately :(

I would love to hear from anyone that has given it a go and at least got close because it is the best custard I've vaped in the past 5+ years of vaping.

Will's GOC as a base plus add whatever butterscotch you feel is best is the best I've gotten to so far. I think FA's creamy butterscotch chew style is closer than FW's candy disk butterscotch style... but sometimes I do like that super sweet butterscotch flavor too ;)

STRRAYNGE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any luck with this? I had a coworker request me your make him some of this. Can't find anything anywhere?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone can help me out. I'm looking for a good clone for certified 365 vanilla custard by Interstate Vape. Its formerly known as 24/7. I've tried cloning Grants and its not bad but I prefer 365 but cant find a recipe. I know it has vanilla custard and butterscotch but there's something else missing that I cant place. If anyone knows of a good clone I'd appreciate it.
That is the best shit EVER! I tried for months and am close but not 100%.

Best I have gotten is will's game over custard as a base @ 14% and around 0.75% FA butterscotch or 2% flavor west butterscotch. Next batch I'm going to use a little of both to see how they go together.
I don't know that e-juice. However, I browsed the web, and found a description of it. In both the recipes above, one flavor mentioned is missing. It's CARAMEL.
See http://www.sun-vapers.com/buy/365-certified/

Let me know of the finished recipe, in case you find it!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Description from the maker doesn't mention caramel and I've tried it with a few different caramels and that's not the missing magic. Maybe that's just what sun vapors take on the flavors are.

"There was a time when this was the only flavor we made. Our original recipe features a rich butterscotch vanilla custard flavor that was created to meet the cravings and demands of vape enthusiasts every hour, 365 days of the year."

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you like custards, this really is the holy grail of custards and for me overall best ever juice. Tried to clone it for a year, made some great custards... but not 365.

This thread getting awoken made me text a buddy that lives blocks from them, asked him to grab a 30ml for me this week :D

Kndabutch3801

Member For 4 Years
I have been trying for two years to clone 365. It's readily available here in California but I'd rather make it.. I wish I could find a recipe. I have been close but ur right there is something missing. L3t me know if u get it.. I'll do the same

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mech sauce at zero nic and spike it with a quality nic like VT. I use 100 mg/ml nic so I'm only adding 1.2ml to get to 4ml nic level and there is a ton of flavor.
Butterscotch flavor is strong but it tones down after 30 days steep.
I still like it a little lighter on the butterscotch so I add about 20% of Caps VC (v1) mixed 10% in a 80/20 mix at 4ml nic.

I pick up a 100ml bottle of mech sauce and add my caps to it in a 120 ml bottle filling to the top so I guess I am adding around 20% to the mech sauce mix but close enough.

That is cheating but about as close as I have tasted and in some regards better.

(Their nic is not bad for a cheap juice but VT is far better and lets more flavor come through)

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
You had me at "best custard ever" even though I'm on the hunt for a chocolate custard recipe, ill be watching this thread!

VU Sponsors