Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have a friend that I am trying to convert.

And he just loves his pipes!

A week ago, I was over at his place and I filled up a Kanger PT2 with Castle Black from Apocalypse , attached it to a VS DNA20 and let him give it a try and he liked the flavor just fine.

But what I think I need to find for him is a very nicely made wood E-Pipe with either VV or VV/VW to entice him to convert from the dark-side!

So if you know of a device like this, please let me know.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Perhaps one of the big battery e-pipes from here:

http://epipemods.com/steam-pipes/big-battery-pipes.html

18650 mod with 18500 and a kick 2?
18500 mod with 18350 and a kick 2?

I cant say these will fit perfectly but you can email and ask.

I think this is the closest your gonna find right now....

BTW. Good friend of mine has 2 pipes from these guys and he loves them. Also, I met them at the DC Vapefest and very nice, passionate and dedicated folks.

Masked Vaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No trust me if you want a good regulated E-pipe I recommend "The General" its a tad bit expensive and there's a little wait, but you design YOUR OWN pipe it's not just generic and it's real wood. They have a DNA 30 in them and your choice between a 18650 or a 18490 batt. I have never experienced customer service so helpful and nice. Okay sorry about fan boying so hard but seriously check them out! http://www.freighttrainmods.com

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
did you see that new SMOK wood mod? pretty sweet looking.. i forget the name of it but its new and someone posted a link of it last week in VU.. i'll try to find it when I have a second

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No trust me if you want a good regulated E-pipe I recommend "The General" its a tad bit expensive and there's a little wait, but you design YOUR OWN pipe it's not just generic and it's real wood. They have a DNA 30 in them and your choice between a 18650 or a 18490 batt. I have never experienced customer service so helpful and nice. Okay sorry about fan boying so hard but seriously check them out! http://www.freighttrainmods.com
There you go!

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Depending on his budget, there are many choice on the high end but fewer on the low end. Low end best one is the Smok Wooden e-pipe. Mid 50 to 60 or less if you really look. Also I like the ones with a tank (Viva Nova Style)
you ca refill over the Carto tanks that some come with. So really it is what is easiest for him to use and budget.
Sorry No, links...

I know Madvapes has re the Smok e-pipe but you can find it for less if you look...

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Depending on his budget, there are many choice on the high end but fewer on the low end. Low end best one is the Smok Wooden e-pipe. Mid 50 to 60 or less if you really look. Also I like the ones with a tank (Viva Nova Style)
you ca refill over the Carto tanks that some come with. So really it is what is easiest for him to use and budget.
Sorry No, links...

I know Madvapes has re the Smok e-pipe but you can find it for less if you look...
Is the Smok Wooden e-pipe VV/VW ??

Masked Vaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No that's why I listed the general he specifically asked for a vv/vw mod in order to get that he's going to have to be willing to shell out some cash..

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is the Smok Wooden e-pipe VV/VW ??

No but here is the link to Mad vapes
http://www.madvapes.com/guardian-wood-e-pipe.html

Guardian Wood e-Pipe

The Guardian is a new pipe mod from Smok. It takes an IMR 18350 battery and has 510 and eGo threading, so you can use any atomizer you'd like. The switch is magnetic for a smooth throw, and it's surrounded by a reverse-threaded locking ring to prevent accidental firing. The body is made of real wood, and the gold accents add a classy look. A green LED around the connection lights up when the button is pressed to let you know that everything is working properly. Pair The Guardian Pipe with a tank and a long drip tip, and start vaping like a sir!

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
He could always get a standard 3.7v pipe and add a silencer to it to make it VV if budget is tight.
http://shop.nhaler.com/The-Silencer-VV-Adapter-silencer.htm

The kamry wood pipe is nice and has had pretty decent reviews. As for VV/VW there are some nice ones around as listed in above post but are more costly. The link I sent you has some vendors that that carry all kinds. From customs to conversions.

tick22

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have the Kamry K1000 and like it alot. not a VV/VW but works with so far all my 510 tanks..
plus it is nice...

VU Sponsors