CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Hi guys!

Well, I've decided to wean myself off of nicotine over the next 2 months. Once I do, I plan to sell ALL my vaping stuff - and there is a fucking SHIT TON of it! Like, well over $20,000 worth. I plan to ask $7,500 shipped for the lot - is this something that you think people will be interested in? Shipping alone will probably be around $300. There are literally MILES of medium and high end wire, gallons of nic, PG, VG. About 300 different flavor concentrates, every friggin' coil building tool you could ever possibly need, and way too many mods, atties, etc.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I'd think break it down and put it in respective groups. Probably higher end as singles or with atty.
If need be hire someone on commission to help. A lot of good pics.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Any smoking deals on my style of gear?
Selling the lot, the best thing to do would be to break it into groups as in Mech, high end Mech... rda, high end rda... and so on.
Some folks aren’t going to want anything but hemo and other won’t want hemo at all.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Any smoking deals on my style of gear?
Selling the lot, the best thing to do would be to break it into groups as in Mech, high end Mech... rda, high end rda... and so on.
Some folks aren’t going to want anything but hemo and other won’t want hemo at all.

I completely agree with @f1r3b1rd
You'll make more money that way plus have a better chance since many people are too broke to spend a large amount of loot at once.

Freyja

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Not to put a damper on anyone's hopes but deciding "to wean myself off of nicotine over the next 2 months" isn't actually doing it. You know the old thing: "Giving up smoking is easy; I've done it dozens of times." Maybe you want to see how smoothly giving up vaping goes before selling off everything. Good luck and all, if that's what you want to do. Just wouldn't want you to be kicking yourself after the fact.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can do it Chef. Congrats man. I feel great physically since I quit vaping. Not that I was feeling bad before but definitely better. I did my sale in groups. Mechs tubes, squonks, regulated and so on. I didn't nave near what you do but that's probably the best. Big sales are busy but you know that. Just get ready for the mental side of it as well.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You can do it Chef. Congrats man. I feel great physically since I quit vaping. Not that I was feeling bad before but definitely better. I did my sale in groups. Mechs tubes, squonks, regulated and so on. I didn't nave near what you do but that's probably the best. Big sales are busy but you know that. Just get ready for the mental side of it as well.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
Even when I quit I'll still be part of this forum. If for no other reason than to pester CJ to change the name "Resources" to Marketplace or something. :sneaka:

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not doubting the amount of stuff or the value, definitely a good deal in general. But yea, $7500 flat out is a fat chunk not many are going to want to plunk down. Instead of 100's of prospective buyers, maybe 3-4 if that. Easier on you to unload all at once vs multiple pics, listings, major pia. But doubt it'll sell anytime soon, even during normal times much less during a financially unstable wu-flu and lockdowns, lack of income for so many.

Maybe hit up pai haze, he's always bragging what a baller he is. Pfft, it's just '75 beans' to him right? lol. Not saying no one will be interested or pay that amount. I certainly don't have that kinda cash but assuming I did.. ehh.. hard sell. To me 7500 isn't vape monies, 7500 is nice used truck or boat monies. Wouldn't have a need for a collection that damn huge.

VU Sponsors