Become a Patron!

Looking for an upgrade

Hey there, Im vaping now since almost 2 years. Started off with a cigalike (blu) and switched to an Evod 2 Kit a while ago. Actually super happy with it but I think I would even be more satisfied with a bit more vapor. So Im thinking to upgrade to this thing here: http://www.vape-reviews.net/joyetech-cuboid-150w-tc-box-mod-review/ The reviews I read so far seem very positive. Does anyone have experience with the cuboid? It should be fairly easy to use... Any advice appreciated. Thanks! S.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cuboid is a solid device and should give you a great vape experience. It's a dual 18650 device, so I would consider a separate charger and top name batteries like LG, Sony, or Samsung. You might also like the Evic VTC Mini. Nice single 18650 device with 75 watts of power, TC for SS, kanthal, Ni200, and TI. Let us know what you get and welcome to VU.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I love my cuboid. Its a solid mod. Its got a nice size to it but it is a heavy built mod. I have been using mine for over a month now and its one of my favorites. I love that I can monitor the charge of both batteries so if I notice one draining alot faster then the other I know its time to split that pair and retire 1. I have not used mine much in temp mode but for wattage it is definitely in my books a good mod.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey there, Im vaping now since almost 2 years. Started off with a cigalike (blu) and switched to an Evod 2 Kit a while ago. Actually super happy with it but I think I would even be more satisfied with a bit more vapor. So Im thinking to upgrade to this thing here: http://www.vape-reviews.net/joyetech-cuboid-150w-tc-box-mod-review/ The reviews I read so far seem very positive. Does anyone have experience with the cuboid? It should be fairly easy to use... Any advice appreciated. Thanks! S.

That's not a "bit of an upgrade", that is going to the far extreme.

If you truly just want "a bit more vapor" then this is likely the wrong mod of choice. Several kits have recently arrived on the scene that are still "pen" kits, but offering more performance/vapor. Maybe consider one of those, as opposed to jumping to mega vapor mods and tanks.

VU Sponsors