Become a Patron!

Looking for feedback on juice subscription

Been vaping for about six months, started as a way to quite smoking, (finally there), quickly turned into a hobby for both my husband and myself. We love trying new things like juices and builds etc. After some time we joined a couple of juice subscription services and though they were good, found with all of them they were lacking some things we personally were interested in. It's nice to have new juices to try each month, but sucks when you don't like them and your left with 15 or worse 30ml of crap you don't like, and spent decent money on. We also do a lot of looking around for small juice guys just starting out that aren't easy to get your hands on, so we do a lot of connecting on FB. We get a ton of great juices this way, a lot of time the smaller guys will sell 10ml sample bottles too . Because of all this that we've been doing, we thought it might be a great idea to start a subscription service that offers sample sizes, as well as a variety from the "unknown" juicers out there. It would be a way to keep the pricing down and also help out the little guy by promoting their more often than not awesome concoctions. A way for a small business (us) to support other small business (them). We have a lot of other ideas too based on what we find ourselves interested in and seem to see we aren't the only one's with these interests. So, I'm here for feedback, ideas, support, anything you guys have for me.

We started an Indiegogo campaign to try and raise the money to get this business idea off the ground, but it really isn't getting much activity so we are starting to doubt the idea even though we are pretty passionate about it. We have so many good ideas that we think everyone would love, just not sure if we are on the right track?? Help.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a few subscription services that exist already with this idea. However, maybe you can take it to the next level.

VU Sponsors