Become a Patron!

Looking for new mod

KappaCory

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I should start by stating I'm broke for right now but looking to save up to replace and retire my brothers Sith Box SOON. I hate that box. I should have never bought it for him. A while back he bought 3 imren 18650s (I think it was 2600 mah like 38 amps or something like that). I built his MOFO rda to run smoothly on the device (a .15 or a .2 I believe, the same build I use on my dimitri) and all three of the batteries (these were BRAND NEW) vented (actually they exploded) at the same time (they were fully charged and purchased at another shop different from the one I got the sith at). He didn't put anything in wrong/reversed, (I verified in the aftermath), I suspect the plate in the mod was making contact with the walls of the mod as he had just taken it to a shop to be worked on and they slightly bent the plate up at an angle in hopes to fix it.

Well now he has another one and it's arcing? arking? I fear it will blow too, he inquired at the shop he purchased it and the old one and they told him it was normal for it to arc/ark? I doubt that, HIGHLY. I'm asking for any suggestions for a triple 18650 flat top unregulated box mod that I could replace his with. Any suggestions would be appreciated, please no clones though, he's super picky.

Thank you!

VU Sponsors