Become a Patron!

looking for new rba, help me please.

malachi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok im looking for a new rba with deep wells 2-4 coils and huge air holes similiar to the doge. I have the goliath and atlantis flavor is good airflow is not. I dont like struggling to breath lol, please help

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Do you mean RDA?

malachi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have an rta,rbta and rda and the rda is my favorite

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Mutation series rda's allow for crazy big airflow. My buddy has a v3 and the large chamber, four post design and airflow options give him the ability to build it and run it pretty much however he wants. It can be setup to be a ridiculous cloud chucker, but it can also be setup to give really good flavor. The first time I played with it I was really impressed with the flavor. I thought it would only be good for clouds, but I was wrong. Happy hunting.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Yes, sorry about that

No problem. But you might want to change the title of this thread so you will get the proper answers.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just picked up a Doge V4 - it's got CRAZY airflow to it, which is what I wanted and when built properly it gives some fantastic flavor. I've found I prefer the airflow turned down to about 1/3 open, it's the only device I own that actually has too much airflow for me lol. Easy to build on and leakage is minimal compared to my other RDAs. I will say this, it wants more power than I have at the moment, I only have 50W mods and I've been running a 0.5 ohm dual coil build at 45-50W but it still feels like it could use more. Guess it's time for me to get that Sig 150 :D

VU Sponsors