Become a Patron!

Looking for Rhubarb flavoring..

Vaper Dyana

Bronze Contributor
I am having the HARDEST time finding rhubarb flavoring to purchase and have shipped to Canada.. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on some? If you find some please post the link!! Thanks soo much! :)

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
http://www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=181

Liberty Flights Decadent Vapours DIY line has 2, Rhubarb & Custard and Rhubarb Crumble. I don't know if they ship to Canada but I don't see why not, they ship from the UK. I have tried them at 5% but they're not for me. I passed some on and that person loved them at 7%.

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rhubarb contains glycosides—especially rhein, glucorhein, and emodin, which impartcathartic and laxative properties. It is hence useful as a cathartic in case of constipation.

I wonder, do you have to vape it on the can?

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't tasted these but I found some on a Nature's Flavors satellite store, bestflavors.com.

One is marketed for vaping without diacetyl.
This one is "organic" like their popular stuff sold on ECX, etc.
This one is neither organic or diacetyl free. Probably tastes the best! idk.

In the descriptions of tea and coffee flavorings at the NF site: "... in addition they will mix into Glycerin, and Propylene Glycol solutions even better than our Organic Flavor Extracts." I think that's the offical NF nod to the vaping world.

Free shipping @ $25, 1-2oz bottles minimum. If you're barely under, grab an empty glass boston round! I'm using the opportunity to grab the "new" (?) version of NF ginger, marketed for vaping without diacetyl unlike the organic version most likely (formerly) sold by ECX. Does it taste different? I wouldn't know.:p

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I am having the HARDEST time finding rhubarb flavoring to purchase and have shipped to Canada.. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on some? If you find some please post the link!! Thanks soo much! :)

I understand the German Flavours Rhubarb is really excellent: http://www.vaperstek.org/rhubarb-flavor/

I will never know, because I have no desire to vape red celery.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have this flavor, but I'm not familiar with alcohol based flavorings. Do I leave it open after mixing to evaporate the alcohol?

Much depends on how much flavoring is being used, and/or, if you can taste the alcohol in the recipe after mixing it.
You can vent with the cap off for 24hrs if needed tho, and then some normal steeping with the cap on might help too.

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made a rhubarb and custard last week with classikool rhubarb off Amazon someone suggested it and its the best rhubarb iv tried yet really nice.

Sent from my P022 using Tapatalk

bigshog90

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was just on bull city don't know if they ship there but just seen that they carry it by inw I think it wAs. I threw in my basket to as rhubarb pie is a childhood favorite of mine my grandma used to make

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Inaweras Rhubarb I have just got, its potent but pretty nice. Also Decadent Vapours rhubarb flavourings are solub arome rhubarb as far as I can tell so Id steer well clear from those personally.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rhubarb?! Gives me an idea for a new liquid. My mother used to make a delicious desert out of Rhubarb and Cranberries.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
One on One makes a Rhubarb Crisp flavor. No idea where/who they ship to

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh soo having a craving for grandma's rhubarb strawberry pie.
Sometimes vaping costs me too much money.

HeavyHauler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was just on bull city don't know if they ship there but just seen that they carry it by inw I think it wAs. I threw in my basket to as rhubarb pie is a childhood favorite of mine my grandma used to make

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don't ship to Canada, at least not as of a few months ago; when I emailed them and asked about shipping up here.

VU Sponsors