Become a Patron!

looking for suggestions for a new mod

aaron1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
not sure if this is the right area to post. i currently have a sigelei 100w box and its starting to show its age. just wondering if their are any good products that you can suggest. would like to go at least 100 watt or higher. use .22g wire and it seems to have trouble heating up quick takes afew seconds so would like something that may have abit more power out of it.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like my IPV3 Li. User upgradeable to 200 watts, TC, dual 18650, billet aluminum, built like a tank. Another option is a Sig 150 TC.

I have an Asolo on preorder, the deal was just to good to pass up (supposed to ship by the end of the month). I'm also looking at getting a DNA 200 based mod but haven't seen the one yet, at least at a price I'm willing to pay. Good luck!

Cheers,
Steve

aaron1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i have been looking at the sig 150 just not sure if i want to get the temp control version or not. still looking into it have a buddy with the temp sig 75watt and he loves it but i like to build so not sure how the nicorme will work as far as resistance.
another one i was looking at was the snowwolf 200watt but ive seen alot of mixed reviews on that so not sure. ill look into all 3 alittle harder tho and thank you for the info

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For TC you use Ni200 (pure nickel) or Ti grade 1 (both non resistance wire), not nichrome (nickel alloy - resistance wire).

aaron1988

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For TC you use Ni200 (pure nickel) or Ti grade 1 (both non resistance wire), not nichrome (nickel alloy - resistance wire).
alright ill look into that. i know no local stores sell nickel wire so ill have to order it soon. hell its hard enough here to find gplate

claviger

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
DNA 200 one of the 1800 mah + versions, best vape available on the market currently.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
alright ill look into that. i know no local stores sell nickel wire so ill have to order it soon. hell its hard enough here to find gplate
I have the Sig 150wtc. It's a great device. If you like the 100w you'll love it. It works great in VV/VW mode as well as in TC mode.

VU Sponsors