Become a Patron!

Looking for suggestions

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm wanting to buy a new mod. There's so many around now I have no idea. I saw many good candidates. I was thinking about that iJoy Captain but I was hearing that there were some problems with the mod. Although I could just be reading too much into it I'm not sure. I'm trying to stay around $60 or so. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

I need the mod to be at least 200 Watts preferably as a dual-battery. I want the 3 bedroom mod, but I don't want to buy extra batteries as of yet. That day will come though.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm wanting to buy a new mod. There's so many around now I have no idea. I saw many good candidates. I was thinking about that iJoy Captain but I was hearing that there were some problems with the mod. Although I could just be reading too much into it I'm not sure. I'm trying to stay around $60 or so. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

I need the mod to be at least 200 Watts preferably as a dual-battery. I want the 3 bedroom mod, but I don't want to buy extra batteries as of yet. That day will come though.

Can't go wrong with the Smoant Battlestar or Charon. For a few dollars more Breazy.com has the Minikin 2 for $69. Use code VAPECRAWLER for 10% off to get it down to that price. The IPV Vesta is another good one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't go wrong with the Smoant Battlestar or Charon. For a few dollars more Breazy.com has the Minikin 2 for $69. Use code VAPECRAWLER for 10% off to get it down to that price. The IPV Vesta is another good one.

I was looking around Breazy actually. Fellow forum member, plus I like him. He's a good guy. I was looking at all of those mods actually. If you would buy a mod out of those four which would you pick up? I respect your opinion and I was stuck on them LOL. Those and the Praxis Banshee. That is just cool.

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You might consider the Sigelei Kaos Spectrum. I have been pleasantly surprised by the solid build quality and easy to navigate color screen. I picked up a blue one at ecig.com for about $44.00. Try coupon code ecig10 for a discount. Can't go wrong with a Smok Alien either. The new colors are pretty sweet. Let us know what you end up with.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You might consider the Sigelei Kaos Spectrum. I have been pleasantly surprised by the solid build quality and easy to navigate color screen. I picked up a blue one at ecig.com for about $44.00. Try coupon code ecig10 for a discount. Can't go wrong with a Smok Alien either. The new colors are pretty sweet. Let us know what you end up with.
Thanks allot for the suggestions. I'll definitely let you all know

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was looking around Breazy actually. Fellow forum member, plus I like him. He's a good guy. I was looking at all of those mods actually. If you would buy a mod out of those four which would you pick up? I respect your opinion and I was stuck on them LOL. Those and the Praxis Banshee. That is just cool.

Thx man appreciate that. I'd go the extra few bucks and get the Minikin 2. You'll be amazed at the quality at that price point.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thx man appreciate that. I'd go the extra few bucks and get the Minikin 2. You'll be amazed at the quality at that price point.

I was just looking at that mod On Breazy. I think I'll be going with that. Looks like an amazing mod. I have a bonus on my next paycheck and the boss (wife) said, and I quote, "Why don't you get a new mod." Hell Ya! LOL. Thinking of getting. RDTA 5 to go with it.

whiteowl84

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I don't really go for regulated mods but when someone makes a small 2 battery mod that will work for more than a few months I can't help but want one.
The minikins are among the very few that I'd actually buy.

Sent from my E5306 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't really go for regulated mods but when someone makes a small 2 battery mod that will work for more than a few months I can't help but want one.
The minikins are among the very few that I'd actually buy.

Sent from my E5306 using Tapatalk
Agreed, they're a few dollars more but the build quality makes them more than worth it.

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I agree the minikin would be the best choice out of everything mentioned here

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya I'm 95%sure that the way I'm going. That's one amazing mod. Not a bad pricepoint either, especially for Asmodus

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have 2 v2s. Love them both. Great build, feels good in your hand, heavy but not too heavy, hard to knock over, relatively easy to use screen....I use my purple one more than any other mod I have.

Vapordna has some hcigar mods in their clearance section cant go wrong with a dna board not as many available as a few days ago but still amazing prices on whats left

ShowerHead

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Too bad you eliminated the Captain. Some have had a bad one arrive, some (like me) have a good one.
EightVape has a package deal right now. Captain and its matching Captain tank for $69

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Too bad you eliminated the Captain. Some have had a bad one arrive, some (like me) have a good one.
EightVape has a package deal right now. Captain and its matching Captain tank for $69
I haven't so much eliminated it, as I've put it on hold. I'll let them work out some bugs before I buy it. I foresee the 20700 possibly being thefuture of vaping at some point. Just you wait and so.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapordna has some hcigar mods in their clearance section cant go wrong with a dna board not as many available as a few days ago but still amazing prices on whats left
Thank you. I'll take a look at them. HCigar makes some great mods.

VU Sponsors