Become a Patron!

Looking for sweet tasting vape like Betty from pinup vapors.

The title says all, I've been vaping on my sigelei 150W for about 3 years but yet for some reason I just can't seem to find a sweet vape 25/75 3mg like Betty from pinup vapors..If you have not tried it, it's really sweet and kind of a syrup viscosity, does gunk up coils but I don't care!

I must of been through god knows how many vendors haha

I like candy vapes, blueberry, and I've been on the hunt for a vape that taste sweet and similar to "Tang" citrus.

Anyway, thanks for your help! google does not seem to help very much.

Last edited:

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I like the sweeter flavors as well. I found strawberry strudel, fruit explosion and captains breakfast to be pretty good. There is also a "sunkist" type flavor, but I'm not so much into orange, but it is pretty good.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am so addicted to Pinup Vapors MARILYN I have not tried to dup it yet and probably cannot it is the only ejuice i purchase

H.Quinn5150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The title says all, I've been vaping on my sigelei 150W for about 3 years but yet for some reason I just can't seem to find a sweet vape 25/75 3mg like Betty from pinup vapors..If you have not tried it, it's really sweet and kind of a syrup viscosity, does gunk up coils but I don't care!

I must of been through god knows how many vendors haha

I like candy vapes, blueberry, and I've been on the hunt for a vape that taste sweet and similar to "Tang" citrus.

Anyway, thanks for your help! google does not seem to help very much.

Betty is the shiz, as is Lana and Christine. I think pin up is overpriced as hell, so I've only splurged on those three bottles, but I was happy the whole time I vaped them…. Hate to say it, but unless you can clone it, there's nothing like it.
if you find the Holy Grail, lmk:)…..(I told him we already got one!)

VU Sponsors