Become a Patron!

Looking into a tube for the first time.

WPMac

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Greetings fam!

I'm looking to make my way into tube mechs. I've been vaping since 2012, building my own coils since 2014, and running a NC2 for a while now. I am fluent in all safety and precautionary knowledge. Up to this point I have avoided tubes as they tend to be overly expensive and I'm on a budget. But I've seen a couple of affordable mods on the horizon and with Christmas coming up I think I'm ready to dive in.

So ... I'm looking for some suggestions on mechs in the sub-$75 price range. Would prefer something that has a finish (not into full glossy copper/brass/SS). Doesn't HAVE to be painted but at the very least needs a brush. Would prefer 20700/21700 compatible but it's not a deal breaker. Would prefer extension compatible for series, but again that's not a deal breaker.

That's all I can think of for now.

Branpro

Member For 4 Years
Honestly I’d invest the small amount more, and grab a Dreamer by Timesvape. Amazing tube for the price. Meets all of your criteria and it performs well.

WPMac

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Honestly I’d invest the small amount more, and grab a Dreamer by Timesvape. Amazing tube for the price. Meets all of your criteria and it performs well.
Thanks! Looked into it and $90 is reasonable. Definitely will go on the list.
Vaping Bogan's new Bonza 1.5 pretty much meets your criteria.
Yah that's the one that got this ball rolling for me. But I'm not one to jump on the first thing I see (besides the fact it's not available yet lol). I wanted more input on other mods first :D

VU Sponsors