Become a Patron!

Looking to get a temp control mod

Hey guys I am currently using an eleaf istick 50w. I am in the market for a new box. I would like to know what's on the market for temp control boxes out there in the 150w range. I have been looking at the snow wolf 200w and the IPv4. Just want to know if there are any others out there and what are your experiences with them.

Demps64

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys I am currently using an eleaf istick 50w. I am in the market for a new box. I would like to know what's on the market for temp control boxes out there in the 150w range. I have been looking at the snow wolf 200w and the IPv4. Just want to know if there are any others out there and what are your experiences with them.
Welcome to the forum. What kind of setup are you planning on using? Rda, tank, nickel, titanium, budget? Everything is subjective and there is quite an array of devices now and quite a bit of info as well, it can be overwhelming. so the more we know the more meaningful the feedback will be for you. There's sub $30 temp control devices now, but depending one what you want out of the device, it might not be worth getting anything less than a yihi or dna 200 chipped device. give us a little more info, there's certainly a lot of experienced people to help you.

Vape on

st0nedpenguin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think the Sigelei is probably your best best at this point outside of just springing for an SX350J or DNA200.

VU Sponsors