Become a Patron!

Looking to upgrade, andy advice would be much appreciated!!

Tony Stark

Member For 4 Years
Hello All,

I am looking to upgrade from my Subox Mini to something with a bit more power. I have been using it for about 6 months now and I would like to try something new.

I am currently considering the Joyetech Cuboid 150w. Is this a good option? I currently have three subtank minis that I typically use with the RBA with a build around .3-.5 ohms anywhere from 22.5 - 30w. I would like to try building a bit lower, maybe try .1-.25 but the subox can only go down to .3. Would theses tanks be ok with the Cuboid or should I consider another mod or tank? Any and all help and opinions would be much appreciated. If you have other recommendations besides the Cuboid I'd love to hear them. I do prefer a cooler vape but would like to have the option of higher wattage for when I decide to start giving dripping a try (I've just been to intimidated). Thanks!!

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
There are several good options in the same price range as the Cuboid. The rx200 and new rx200S are also made by Joyetech but use 3 batteries. I'm also a big fan of the ipv5 by P4U. The Sigelei Fuchai can also be found for a similar price.

Watch some reviews on mods that interest you to help you decide. If you can hold them at a local shop, that may help also.

Tony Stark

Member For 4 Years
Thanks, thats actually really good advice. I have looked at rx200 but the 3 batteries is kind of a turn off for me. I'd prefer 2 if possible. Definitely going to look into the ipv5 as well

Thomasl

Member For 3 Years
I agree with roxy i like my ipv 5 better than rx200 the rx200s suppose to be out in a month and suppose to a better 510 bigger screen

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cuboid and IPV5 are great options. Also might check out the Vaporesso Tarot VTC 200. $44.00 at vapenw. It was twice that much a month ago...

Tony Stark

Member For 4 Years
Now that I have heard about some big issues with the Cuboid 510 I may have to rethink what I will be getting. I do tend vape at lower wattages so maybe the vtc mini is a better option for me....

VU Sponsors