Become a Patron!

Looking To Upgrade My Tank. Noob

Im brand new to vaping (one week) and haven't smoke a cigarette since starting this wonderful adventure.

I have the Vaporesso Target 75vtc. I purchased it without doing much research and ended up super happy about the product. Only thing I would change is the tank, its good and all but I want bigger and better, best thing about the tank is these ceramic coils!

Does anybody know of a compatible, larger, topfill tank that would suit my rig?

Thanks to anyone who helps, as I said I'm new but excited to dive into this strange new world :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey, welcome to VU

I don't know anything about your setup, but thought I would say hi as no one has answered you yet :)

Are you looking to start building coils for a new tank, or looking for a larger one that takes prebuilt ceramic coils only?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard....:vino:

There are a bunch of tanks that will take the vapresso ceramic coils. If you look for the coils on the interweb, they list the tanks which fit the coils....there is a bunch of them.

Try the search function too...someone just posted a list of the tanks a few days ago.

Welcome aboard....:vino:

There are a bunch of tanks that will take the vapresso ceramic coils. If you look for the coils on the interweb, they list the tanks which fit the coils....there is a bunch of them.

Try the search function too...someone just posted a list of the tanks a few days ago.

Ok I will look that up on the interwebs, thanks alot.

So, it looks like im going to have a smoke this morning as my vape tastes like poop.

Im going to take it in to the shop where I bought it because I dont know where to start fixing this problem on my own.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So, it looks like im going to have a smoke this morning as my vape tastes like poop.

Im going to take it in to the shop where I bought it because I dont know where to start fixing this problem on my own.

Poop?

What happened?

earthtograce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

That's awful, maybe you burnt out the coil?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors