apple
Bavarian Cream
peach
Pomegranate
Blueberry
vanilla butternut
Strawberry
& Marshmallow

Suggestions welcome please. I'm mixing into vg. 0 nic.
thanks!

venemous

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
If only you had coconut... Try this without the coconut (just makes it creamier really). You could try to substitute the vanilla butternut (maybe at a slightly lower %, not sure as I haven't tried that flavor but I hear it's strong)...might work...

4% Strawberry OR 2% Blueberry and 2% Pomegranate OR 3-4% Peach
8% Bavarian Cream
3% Coconut
1% Marshmallow

It's similar to the snake oil/bite/blood etc clones that are floating around with the percentage of fruits and bavarian cream reversed. With lorann pear at 5%, it's one of my favorite vapes. I've made variations of this with all of the above and also with several other fruits. It's a very versatile cream base really.

A few others that are decent:
8% Peach
3% Marshmallow
------------------------------
10% Apple
3% Strawberry
1% Pomegranate
------------------------------
7% Peach
3% Strawberry
1% Bavarian Cream
-----------------------------
Random thoughts:
Play with the percentages, try different mixes (bavarian cream seems to mix well with damn near anything), blend the fruits, marshmallow adds some body and a little sweetness, peach and strawberry are very sweet, pomegranate is sweet with a tart finish and accents many fruits well plus it plays well with creams. Good luck and have fun!

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for taking the time to give me some input. I created 3 recipes yesterday, I will post them when I get home.
I like pomegranate a lot. One of My all time favorite vapes is solar flare by moon mountain (pomogranite lemonade). I swear I could drink the stuff. The lemonade is nice and light compared to many others.
I'll give those recipes a try and report back my findings.

venemous

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Glad to help! I started with lorann and still use several of their flavors all the time. Solar Flare was one of my favorites when I was still buying juice.

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok here are the recipes I've tried. All 10 ml, 0 nic, max vg. Still steeping but I have tried them all.
I based this one on an Andromeda clone.
4% Vanilla butternut
10% blueberry
5% pomegranate
very good, not Andromeda, but still tasty.
Astro cloneish
7 % apple
6 % Strawberry
6% Peach
also decent, need green apple specifically, and a hint of sour.
the following are my own, no names yet, just the color of rubber band on them.
Yellow
3% Peach
4% Pomegranate
4% Strawberry
3.5% Marshmallow
Day 1 taste is great, shows very much promise.

Blue
5% Bavarian Cream
2% Vanilla
6% Strawberry
4% Pomegranate
2% Marshmallow
Excellent taste at day 1. promise here too.

Green
5% blueberry
5% Strawberry
2% apple
4% Vanilla
Day 1 Taste is flavorless, hint of vanilla, Not Much else.

I intend to add nic, as I do use it, but why bother until a flavor shows some promise. Not to mention I don't have any. I need to put together an order for diy supplies, but until that is in the budget I'll just be making do.

venemous

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nice! Blue sounds pretty good! I almost always add nic to my test batches because it can subtly alter the flavor. If you need cheap nic, get the 15ml 100mg/ml sample from nudenicotine, it's $2 and includes shipping. At 3mg it's enough nic to make 500ml of finished juice. I had a few friends order them for me since you can only order it once.

Nanfoe

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Some of Lorann flavors are weak, like cotton candy. There's better flavors out there. I like to buy pure vanilla extract and extract the vanilla from the alcohol. Never will you find a better Vanilla flavor. Try it !!

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice! Blue sounds pretty good! I almost always add nic to my test batches because it can subtly alter the flavor. If you need cheap nic, get the 15ml 100mg/ml sample from nudenicotine, it's $2 and includes shipping. At 3mg it's enough nic to make 500ml of finished juice. I had a few friends order them for me since you can only order it once.
Thanks so much for that tip. I will get that.

Tamer El-Meehy

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My first time with Loranne's as well and I got the following..not sure what to make out of them though:

Butterscotch - Caramel - Banana cream - Praline and Cream - Cinnamon roll

would appreciate the advice guys and ladies

Anybody have any?
I found them locally and bought a few.
I have.
apple
Bavarian Cream
peach
Pomegranate
Blueberry
vanilla butternut
Strawberry
& Marshmallow

Suggestions welcome please. I'm mixing into vg. 0 nic.
thanks!
What size bottles are you guys making these recipes in? 30ml? I have a store here in town with a TON of Lorann 7ml bottles at only $1.99 which is not bad at all-I just dont know HOW MUCH Lorann to put into what size bottle-Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I have 4 GALLONS of PG and VG ready to go
Thanks!

Cleaning my kitchen today I found 2 bottles of both watermelon and strawberry lorann flavors. What did I find next? A bottle of wilton glycerin. I forgot I had bought these when I was making my own Shisha. My setup comes in the mail tosay, so I might play around with the stuff after work

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What size bottles are you guys making these recipes in? 30ml? I have a store here in town with a TON of Lorann 7ml bottles at only $1.99 which is not bad at all-I just dont know HOW MUCH Lorann to put into what size bottle-Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I have 4 GALLONS of PG and VG ready to go
Thanks!

I just prefer to make 10-15ml mixes when trying to nail down a new recipe as it's less wasteful if I have to dump it.
Download a juice calculator like http://ejuice.breaktru.com/
Most LA flavors are a bit weak tho so it's not unusual to have to start with 10% and adjust from there.
But there may be a few exceptions FYI.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors