Become a Patron!

Loved the flavor in store, but no so much after..

SuperNataly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just bought NicQuid in Pom Beach and I loved it in the shop, but now that I have it in my tank.. I'm not loving it as much anymore. I'm sure I'm not the only person this has happened to.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nope, probably not. I know The flavor was different from one tank to the next, for me. Maybe it has something to do with the build in each one. I'd swear a juice I used to buy tasted so different in a smaller tank than in a larger one. Same ohms, same coil type. Never could figure that out. Always stronger in the mini tanks, in my experience.

Valkyrie

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
ive only tried sublime...still a fan once in a while...

what tank are you using...
what voltage/power level are you pouring to it...

pomegranate & sweet ripe strawberry...hmmm, just what does pomegranate taste like?

SuperNataly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ive only tried sublime...still a fan once in a while...

what tank are you using...
what voltage/power level are you pouring to it...

pomegranate & sweet ripe strawberry...hmmm, just what does pomegranate taste like?
Pomegranate is a like a bitter sweet type. I am using a Nautilus Mini on a MVP 20w at 9 watts. It's a good flavor, but I think the bitterness of the pom is overpowering it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If you sampled from a tester that had been sitting, then maybe it just needs time to meld? Pom might mellow out some in time.

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just bought NicQuid in Pom Beach and I loved it in the shop, but now that I have it in my tank.. I'm not loving it as much anymore. I'm sure I'm not the only person this has happened to.

Try and adjust your voltage/wattage. What kind of device did you sample it on the store?

One problem I have with most b&m, at least in my area, is that the put all their testers in clearos on an ego twist battery. That will be a very different vape on any type of mod with a halfway decent tank.

One of the vaporsharks by me actually uses subtank mini's for all their testers and it gives you a better idea of what a flavor will taste like

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SuperNataly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you sampled from a tester that had been sitting, then maybe it just needs time to meld? Pom might mellow out some in time.
Yeah, I was going to let steep for about 2-3 weeks before giving it another try. I think it is the pom that was too bitter and it tasted more sweet in the tester.

SuperNataly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try and adjust your voltage/wattage. What kind of device did you sample it on the store?

One problem I have with most b&m, at least in my area, is that the put all their testers in clearos on an ego twist battery. That will be a very different vape on any type of mod with a halfway decent tank.

One of the vaporsharks by me actually uses subtank mini's for all their testers and it gives you a better idea of what a flavor will taste like

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have tried it around 8-9 watts. The device in store was a small clearo tank with some Aspire coils and it was an ego battery.
The guys at my local shop were actually talking about a shop that did use all Nautilus Mini's for their testers.

VU Sponsors