PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
This is my CHBW V2, could have been worse. The first batch I threw together was good but I couldn't taste the vanilla, hence the title.

Now it's a slightly buttery fig and lychee blend with slight tones of cucumber and vanilla. Great for a hot day and one of the few vapes I can continuously smoke. Also I can't taste a difference between 3 and 9 mg nic.

I've been vaping it between .25 and .5 ohms between 40 and 50w with zero gunk or discolor so that's what I recommend.

Shake and vape it's good, but the butter and vanilla pop after 36 hours.

As far as I can tell is free of Acetoin, Acetyl Propionyl, sugar, cat litter, bleach, kim Kardashian or any other harmful substances.

I'm open to all feedback and highly appreciate it. Enjoy!

Cucumber (CAP) 3%
fig (FA) 3%
Golden Butter (CAP) 3%
Sweet Lychee (CAP) 4%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 5%

Edit: also I noticed dry hits aren't as harsh. Bonus!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
...kim Kardashian or any other harmful substances.

I'm not as health conscience as some here. If it might make better juice....I guess as long as Kim agrees to safewords, she can harm me just about all she wants. :bliss:

Please post a recipe with that flavor/ingredient (method?) :eek:

Ron
---
"Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing."- Hunter S. Thompson

gingerbread

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm not as health conscience as some here. If it might make better juice....I guess as long as Kim agrees to safewords, she can harm me just about all she wants. :bliss:

Ron
---
"Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing."- Hunter S. Thompson
Oh Kimmm :sneaka::cloud::vino:

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Ron
---

Well, I could only tell you about this ejuice, what you're looking for you might want to ask Kanye, Ray J, or half of the NFL. But I guarantee that no ammount of heat steeping is going to get the STD taste off of her.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is my CHBW V2, could have been worse. The first batch I threw together was good but I couldn't taste the vanilla, hence the title.

Now it's a slightly buttery fig and lychee blend with slight tones of cucumber and vanilla. Great for a hot day and one of the few vapes I can continuously smoke. Also I can't taste a difference between 3 and 9 mg nic.

I've been vaping it between .25 and .5 ohms between 40 and 50w with zero gunk or discolor so that's what I recommend.

Shake and vape it's good, but the butter and vanilla pop after 36 hours.

As far as I can tell is free of Acetoin, Acetyl Propionyl, sugar, cat litter, bleach, kim Kardashian or any other harmful substances.

I'm open to all feedback and highly appreciate it. Enjoy!

Cucumber (CAP) 3%
fig (FA) 3%
Golden Butter (CAP) 3%
Sweet Lychee (CAP) 4%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 5%

Edit: also I noticed dry hits aren't as harsh. Bonus!
That sounds like it should taste very interesting, thanks for sharing. Believe I have all those flavors too, which is really odd...!

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I highly recommend trying it, it's not sweet, or sour, our overly fruity, it's just really relaxing.
That sounds like it should taste very interesting, thanks for sharing. Believe I have all those flavors too, which is really odd...!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
PH, been enjoying a simple single flavor lately, Chamomile. Like you stated, just a relaxing vape, not overpowering, tastes fantastic.

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
PH, been enjoying a simple single flavor lately, Chamomile. Like you stated, just a relaxing vape, not overpowering, tastes fantastic.

Ooh, I'll make an order close to when I get home. I've never really worked on tobacco alcohol or tea flavors even though they are some of my favorites. So I'll add this to my list that is currently.. 72 flavors. =/

I don't know if you've ever had russian caravan tea, but it's amazing and I would like to make an extract of it. It's bold and savory like a scotch covered steak(not flavored like that, just bold).

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ooh, I'll make an order close to when I get home. I've never really worked on tobacco alcohol or tea flavors even though they are some of my favorites. So I'll add this to my list that is currently.. 72 flavors. =/

I don't know if you've ever had russian caravan tea, but it's amazing and I would like to make an extract of it. It's bold and savory like a scotch covered steak(not flavored like that, just bold).
PH, you're making my mouth water, thinking of the possibilities.....:)

I've copy and pasted recipes I seen you post in the past, all seem right up my ally.

Thanks again...!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My last order I purchased Lavender....just to take things to a different level, meaning taste wise.

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You too. Have a good night!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
But I guarantee that no ammount of heat steeping is going to get the STD taste off of her.

Many Thanks for that valuable information!

I don't mind experimenting by "taking one for the team" if it results in better juice, but then I was reminded that...

Ejuice DIY'ers Lives Matter

Ron
----
"By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist."- Miyamoto Musashi

PreparationHero

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Many Thanks for that valuable information!

I don't mind experimenting by "taking one for the team" if it results in better juice, but then I was reminded that...

Ejuice DIY'ers Lives Matter

Ron
----
"By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist."- Miyamoto Musashi

Am I the only one that thinks Kim Kardashian is gross? The real her is like the South Park Paris Hilton.

VU Sponsors