Become a Patron!

Mad ass hell at the vapors, please let me explain...

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
see this may be my own miseducation amd lack of experience

For about 2 years I used an ego battery with an iclear 30s and a 1.8ohm coil Not too much clouds there. easy to stealth vape anywhere.

One day not to long ago I was in a vape shop saying I wane a better battery then an ego. Something I didnt have to charge as much and was more durable.

While I was there they had me try a kanger subtank. I WAS HOOKED. not because of the clouds, but because of the taste.; I could taste the juice like never before.

Now I feel kind of stuck. I have tried using my iclear 30s again and its horrible for me. I feel like Im puffing on those candy cigarettes. I get nothing form it now. I mean yes it works fine but I hate using that in comparison to the subtank. Ive tried adjusting the subtank and power etc to get less clouds when I am out in public but nothing seems to really reduce it significantly for me.

So I agree with the original OP about the asshats, but sometimes I think I am one of the asshats by accident. I dont blow the clouds indoors in public, but sometimes while walking through a parking lot I let one rip and ooops, shit it went right where someone was walking.

SO if anyone has a suggestion to help me reduce the clouds without loosing the flavor, I'd be appreciative
I love the big thick tasty clouds myself. I just usually vape about 12 to 14 amps on a 1.5ohm coil. Now I can't say that those are true numbers as I am taking the word from a Chinese Zero clone. I control the amount of vapor by taking small puffs and holding my breath or blow discreetly if anyone is around. I hope that you can figure out how to vape when and where you want. Good day.

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Let me apologize to anyone who I offended. This was just supposed to be a "you mad bro" post not to make my bro's and sis's mad at me. I posted what was on my mind even if things have changed by leaps and bounds. The issues that I dug from the grave were real. Aside from the fact that the government can't or couldn't collect the taxes that were slipping through their greedy fat fingers, does anyone think that issues I drug back up didn't help put our thing front and center to be scrutinized? Weather it was 1 carto from China that had antifreeze in it or 1 person who had a battery explode in there face because of stacking, anything that was bad had an effect that has us in this place we seem to be in.

It's all good, just take some time out to laugh. I'm not sure which battery explosion you're talking about but one of the early ones ended up taking out my first ecig seller (because of the idiot user not the seller's mod).

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's all good, just take some time out to laugh. I'm not sure which battery explosion you're talking about but one of the early ones ended up taking out my first ecig seller (because of the idiot user not the seller's mod).
Thanks, that should have not got to me like it did and it was easier to lash out instead of explaining. Other guy was also right as well but right or not, we have reports of morons that want to blow big clouds and have not 1 clue as to what is safe.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am also mad bro because I am still a "new membermember", what is it going to take to be a " used member"? LOL

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You have to be used by the masses

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank you! I wrote a similar diatribe on another forum and got berated for it,

Some asshats were having a cloud comp at a coffee shop and typical 'nuclear family/Brady bunch' tried walking by and the mom is stearing her buster brown wearing toddler around the clouds in obvious disbelief as the two jackasses were laughing and pointing at them.
The were about to take another vape when daddy asked them to at least let the family through so he was rewarded with a huge cloud in the face.

Really? We need this shit?
No that father should have beat the bastards within an inch of their lives, somethings should not stand and putting a family at risk and mocking them is one.
Fathers get a bit picky when you disrespect their family and you try and punk em.
Alphas would take that mod and beat them about the head and shoulders with it.
Swishy betas take the abuse, forever losing the respect of their kids and wife.

Kids or not I would have shamed them then beaten them for that jackassery.

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alphas would take that mod and beat them about the head and shoulders with it.

This is exactly what came to my mind when I read that story lol!

As for vaping in public, call it maturity, or habit from being a recent ex-smoker, but I tend to vape like I smoked. I've always been careful to not intentionally blow smoke in other's faces or around them. If we are outside and the wind is blowing their direction I'll reposition myself so that the vapor or smoke goes away from them... If it is a busy area I wont do it or move to a less obvious area away from passing people. I can't believe the nerve of some people though to blow clouds in businesses and such... no wonder it puts a bad taste in everyone's mouth... pardon the pun.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is exactly what came to my mind when I read that story lol!

As for vaping in public, call it maturity, or habit from being a recent ex-smoker, but I tend to vape like I smoked. I've always been careful to not intentionally blow smoke in other's faces or around them. If we are outside and the wind is blowing their direction I'll reposition myself so that the vapor or smoke goes away from them... If it is a busy area I wont do it or move to a less obvious area away from passing people. I can't believe the nerve of some people though to blow clouds in businesses and such... no wonder it puts a bad taste in everyone's mouth... pardon the pun.
LOL I was at a bbq outside this weekend and the only hardcore vaper. I made sure I was down wind and out of the way so as not to cloud the non vapers.
Can;t be said the of the people standing upwind with spray sunblock... I got a face full of it.

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never cared for the spray sunblock mainly for that reason alone... it goes everywhere except where you need it... too much of it is wasted so I try to stick with the old fashioned stuff

WharfRat1976

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In embarrassed to vape in public. I'm old though. I chuck in the privacy of my home, car and office and with vape friends. No PDVS for me. Public Displays of Vaping. Kids and idiots have no sense of what is appropriate anymore.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I vape in public for the simple fact that I get asked by smokers rather frequently about it, and have been able to turn that curiosity into a few converts.
That alone makes the it worth it, I just do it respectably in public and save the weather systems for the appropriate time and place

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I vape in public for the simple fact that I get asked by smokers rather frequently about it, and have been able to turn that curiosity into a few converts.
That alone makes the it worth it, I just do it respectably in public and save the weather systems for the appropriate time and place
I always refer them to here.
The stupid and fucktarded who ask me about daub and dope get the same response. "fuck off with that retarded shit!"
Helps that I do not look all that friendly and stuff.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just treat it like farting. I try to not do it around other people unless they are doing it too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
No way. Do not torture yourself and hold it in, anoint them with your essence.
Crop dusting is an art form to be relished.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
my wife is asian and eats a lot of rice ,hence the stuff that expells from her azz is just deadly :D i can not compete

good thing the bathroom walls are tiled ,paint would melt
Not Asian but eat a ton of rice, cooked with fish sauce and eggs... THARRR she blow matey!!! WMD and earning my nicname in one fell swoop.
I made a mexican child cry last night, the mother was walking behind us and the wind blow against us... I walked and fart gassing the mother and child out. Will teach them to walk so close and snivel about the cloud they can see vs. the one they cannot.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I eat a lot of beaNS; HENCE,. I am gifted with afterburners

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I eat a lot of beaNS; HENCE,. I am gifted with afterburners
I also eat a ton of barley and hummus to augment my super powers, add eggs and chicken and broccoli... I should be bottled and dropped int he middle east.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I also eat a ton of barley and hummus to augment my super powers, add eggs and chicken and broccoli... I should be bottled and dropped int he middle east.
Watch what you say, nsa is looking for a new secret weapon and I hear the pipe they use to get it out is painful

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I could labeled a walking hazmat. I forgot the true essential gift of the gods... ginger, garlic and hot peppers... really give some sharpness and hang time.
Eyes are watering at the thought

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I out fog the fog tards, then on exhale let loose the WMAD (weapon of massive ass destruction) the coughing makes em inhale more... a double whammy to repay their douche baggery.
Sounds like something that should be done to the server room of ecf

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds like something that should be done to the server room of ecf
Was at a grocery store a few months back, some waddling fat fuck jerk off was walking around with his aspire blowing "clouds" in people's faces as he shuffled along. I got in his face and fog banked him with a smirk... he tried to get froggy but it delayed him enough for the mothers to catch up and side with me tearing into him.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Was at a grocery store a few months back, some waddling fat fuck jerk off was walking around with his aspire blowing "clouds" in people's faces as he shuffled along. I got in his face and fog banked him with a smirk... he tried to get froggy but it delayed him enough for the mothers to catch up and side with me tearing into him.
That's good for the douche

Last edited:

Walker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fart jokes aside, I really wasn't joking when I said that.

Any time I ask myself if it would be OK to have a puff off my Atty, I ask if it would be OK if I farted.

Should I move downwind?
Should I sneak off to do it?
Can I just let it rip right here because these people don't care?

It has worked perfectly for me so far.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL I was at a bbq outside this weekend and the only hardcore vaper. I made sure I was down wind and out of the way so as not to cloud the non vapers.
Can;t be said the of the people standing upwind with spray sunblock... I got a face full of it.
Dumb question but I have to ask, how many people were standing around the grill inhaling the smoke the grill was putting off saying "man that smells so good"? But if you had said anything like " You know that inhaling that smoke is not good to breath " you would have been an asshole. LOL

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
People are always quick to scream about what's wrong but slow to be thankful for what's not

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dumb question but I have to ask, how many people were standing around the grill inhaling the smoke the grill was putting off saying "man that smells so good"? But if you had said anything like " You know that inhaling that smoke is not good to breath " you would have been an asshole. LOL
None.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, that should have not got to me like it did and it was easier to lash out instead of explaining. Other guy was also right as well but right or not, we have reports of morons that want to blow big clouds and have not 1 clue as to what is safe.
If you mean me? I wasn't at all offended. Just shedding some light on it. I do agree with your overall rant though.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For some reason I knew that was going to be the answer, guess I shouldn't have even asked.
LOL no I was building up.. those did not hit till well after the BBQ, an all afternoon glutten fest of ribs, taters salad, beans and cheap beer.

creaman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, if there's antifreeze in here, I sure like the taste! Lol

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL no I was building up.. those did not hit till well after the BBQ, an all afternoon glutten fest of ribs, taters salad, beans and cheap beer.
You are starting to be funny, I might just TRY to like the way you come across in the near future. LOL

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
cat-y-u-so-grumpy_o_894432.jpg

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You want to know what GRINDS MY GEARS....this happeend just yesterday.... read on...

I was painting my motorcycle, hot as hell in the FL Keys....I went inside to get a bottle of water from the fridge, didnt even look at it, and just started chugging....next thing i spit up the water and started dry heaving...threw it all back up almost as fast as it went down.

Okay, maybe i drank that a little too fast...but something was not right...something was REALLY REALLY REALLY not right I looked down to see what it was I drank, and apparently it was everything but water....

E57761E3-76AF-43D1-B6BA-01C820C89BFA_zpsnd4uxx0k.jpg

7F0E674D-3A7A-4E1E-A5D6-1D9BF1CB0899_zpsjgwsqx9q.jpg

Apparently its okay for them to put citric acid, sodium polyphosphate, potassium sorbate, potassium benzoate, sucraloce, acesulfame potassium, calcium disodium edta, and magnesium sulfate and pass it off as WATER....

I was queazy for the next 45 minuets and stopped work altogether, i didn't want to eat, didn't want to drink didn't want to do anything. Thanks Nestle i appreciate it !!!

it's flavored water. big hairy deal. you sound like a grown man baby.

lol@ OP crying about cloud blowing and his avy is a 200w device. i'm sure all that power is for flavor.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
it's flavored water. big hairy deal. you sound like a grown man baby.

lol@ OP crying about cloud blowing and his avy is a 200w device. i'm sure all that power is for flavor.
Look prick, I have many devices as it would have it I just got the snowwolf yesterday. It has not been used in public to blow monster clouds. I have more sense than to TRY and bring unneeded attention to myself or the industry as a whole with all that is being done to shut down something that has helped so many. So why don't you go troll some site that is more suitable for you.

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
you're the one who sounds like a crybaby prick. u mad bro? where the fuck do you hang out in public where people are blowing monster clouds where they shouldn't be? i understand it happens, but i've yet to witness it. you make it sound as if it's happening to you frequently. enough for you to rant about it. all the shit you're ranting about is regurgitated common sense. i don't like people blowing clouds where they shouldn't....i don't like people vaping without keeping safety in mind. well no shit? wow, neither do i. i don't like murder and other bad stuff like that either. it's bad. lol.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
you're the one who sounds like a crybaby prick. u mad bro? where the fuck do you hang out in public where people are blowing monster clouds where they shouldn't be? i understand it happens, but i've yet to witness it. you make it sound as if it's happening to you frequently. enough for you to rant about it. all the shit you're ranting about is regurgitated common sense. i don't like people blowing clouds where they shouldn't....i don't like people vaping without keeping safety in mind. well no shit? wow, neither do i. i don't like murder and other bad stuff like that either. it's bad. lol.
Keep on trolling, daddy's baby. I bet you suckled your daddy as your mom watched and giggled her ass off, cause baby didn't know better. Lmao

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I see the cloud fucktards often enough to annoy the hell out of me.

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i don't know what that means. but it's a little creepy sounding. but i salute you for this thread. it just may keep all those vaping young whippersnappers in check!

on another note. try not to get all butthurt so easily. i just found your rant and your avy humorous/ironic and pointed it out. nothing to name call about.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i don't know what that means. but it's a little creepy sounding. but i salute you for this thread. it just may keep all those vaping young whippersnappers in check!

on another note. try not to get all butthurt so easily. i just found your rant and your avy humorous/ironic and pointed it out. nothing to name call about.
WOW, you are pretty fucking stupid to not know what that means so how did you figure out how to read the post in the first place?

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
daddy's baby? just saying. whatever the fuck it means... it was a pretty weak ass burn/insult or whatever it was intended to mean. first time i've ever even heard that term. you got me. you got me real good.

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
daddy's baby? just saying. whatever the fuck it means... it was a pretty weak ass burn/insult or whatever it was intended to mean. first time i've ever even heard that term. you got me. you got me real good.
Yep, I am sure that you are pretty fucking stupid now that you have had to come back at it 2 times now. With that said, you bore me so I won't be playing the game with a moron because its not right to make fun of retarded people.

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
here's my 3rd go 'round with "daddys baby". i googled the term to give you the benefit of the doubt...but didn't find anything on it. you probably shouldn't call people that. they might look at you like you're weird. with that said, have a good day and gfy!

j1969n

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
here's my 3rd go 'round with "daddys baby". i googled the term to give you the benefit of the doubt...but didn't find anything on it. you probably shouldn't call people that. they might look at you like you're weird. with that said, have a good day and gfy!
I said I was done but....I will explain to you what Webster's could not as it is not so much of a definite explanation as to what and how I slung the term. See baby's generally suckle there moms brest and since I called you a daddy's baby and said that your mom was giggling as she watched you suckle your dad most people would draw an inference that you would have your lips around your dad's tube. Do you get it now son?

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
that makes my list as one of the top stupidest insults i've ever heard. congratulations!

Walker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This makes my list of the top stupidest internet arguments I've ever seen. And THAT is quite an accomplishment.

Serenity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I agree that chucking huge clouds in public is not giving us a very good name. However, I also don't understand why I should be made to feel ashamed of the fact that I vape either. I vape in public. I also ask managers or owners of these places if they mind that I do it before potentially offending people. However, what really annoys the hell out of me is that these same folks who don't permit vaping in their establishment will tell me that I have to go stand outside to vape. This often means that I'm standing in a cloud of cigarette smoke to do it. Now correct me if I am wrong, but didn't I just give up a 20+ year smoking habit because I wanted to improve the quality of my life? Does it seem to anyone else that asking a vaper to stand outside with smokers is no different than asking a recovering alcoholic to go stand over there at the bar?

VU Sponsors