Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This weeks I review the Mad Monkey Strike Atomiser
I hope you all enjoy it.

Here is an excerpt for you all.

Last week I looked at a really nice squonker box mod, that left me needing a really nice bottom-fed atomiser. So this week I take a look at the Mad Monkey Strike Atomiser.

The Mad Monkey Strike atomiser arrives in a tiny little box, It has the Mad Monkey Mods name and logo on the top, the colour/options/serial on a sticker on one side and the size and a picture of the device on a sticker on the other side.
As this is a review version the serial number is a unique one especially for me.

After breaking the stickers that seal the box and opening it up we are greeted by the atomiser and options we selected.
This is the full kit version that includes all the extras.

Here is the atomiser and the extras removed from the box.

The extras kit includes the alternate coloured drip-tip and air flow control collar (AFC).
There are currently choices of black or white, if you ordered black with the kit then the spares will be the white ones (and of course visa-versa).

The kit also includes an optional ring to seat the atomiser in (if you wish), this smooths out the difference between the 18mm diameter of the Mad Monkey Strike atomiser and (say) a 22mm mod. This is purely a cosmetic item and is not required for the use of the atomiser.

Additional to the parts I have already mentioned, the extras included in a retail kit (I wasn't sent them so can't show pictures sorry) include an allen key to fit the positive pin, some spare o-rings and screws and some Fiber Freaky 'cotton'.

So here we have the Mad Monkey Strike atomiser all dressed up in both its black and white outfits.
There is no reason, should you wish to, that you could not mix and match these pieces and have the black AFC and white drip-tip.

Here we can see the top and the bottom of the Mad Monkey Strike atomiser, it is a tiny 18mm diameter device.
The bottom is etched with the Mad Monkey Mods name, the Strike version (14 or 18mm diameter) and your serial number.

VU Sponsors