Become a Patron!

MadCow Vapors | $9.99 on all 120ml | Free Shipping On Every Order!

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Madcow when are you gonna have more banana flavor? My buddy suggested it with a couple other flavors

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Madcow when are you gonna have more banana flavor? My buddy suggested it with a couple other flavors

Not entirely sure, I don't think it was on this upcoming shipment, I'll try to have it in by next week!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
For sure, really cowy, I did taste test last night
So cowy!!
I have a personal bottle that is about 2 months old. Put that through my turbo, it was amazing.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hank just likes having something in his mouth, he's not picky.

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Kaptain Sperrow has been redesigned. Introducing Kaptain Sperrow V2 | An elegant, smooth butterscotch flavor swirled together with creams and gooey caramel. If you love butterscotch, this is the vape for you!

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Just a smudge more butterscotch. The other flavors really make it pop

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Time to order a new bottle of sparrow to give it another shot. Mine has a weird taste, smells amazing but flavor just isn't there. Almost has a dirty taste to it, let it steep and still doesn't taste right.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Kaptain Sperrow has been redesigned. Introducing Kaptain Sperrow V2 | An elegant, smooth butterscotch flavor swirled together with creams and gooey caramel. If you love butterscotch, this is the vape for you!
ok well a friend of mine just ordered last night hopefully you still have v1 available cause he wanted the rum one like I gave him and now for me did you take out the rum? cause I am not much of a rum vaper but if you took out the rum i may have to give v2 a shot also

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
ok well a friend of mine just ordered last night hopefully you still have v1 available cause he wanted the rum one like I gave him and now for me did you take out the rum? cause I am not much of a rum vaper but if you took out the rum i may have to give v2 a shot also
The V1 of Sperrow is gone :/ We did not reorder the rum. It just didn't go over well and was a pretty low ranking flavor. It's all V2 now.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The V1 of Sperrow is gone :/ We did not reorder the rum. It just didn't go over well and was a pretty low ranking flavor. It's all V2 now.
thanks for the update. Will have to give the new version a try on my next order :) I am happy to see usps didnt disappoint me they have my current order out for delivery a day early. Soooo ready for it to be 5 so I can go home and bust into the new juice :)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
thanks for the update. Will have to give the new version a try on my next order :) I am happy to see usps didnt disappoint me they have my current order out for delivery a day early. Soooo ready for it to be 5 so I can go home and bust into the new juice :)
Glad to hear it :)

AndiPants

Member For 3 Years
Mine too! It was delivered now I'm just waiting to get home. I can't wait to try my blueberry donut.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Mine too! It was delivered now I'm just waiting to get home. I can't wait to try my blueberry donut.
I know right that was one of the flavors i picked along with fruity pebbles doughnut. Mine has officially landed at my house and now the next 2 and a half hrs is going to drag cause I wanna go home :)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Don't forget, our weekend sale is right around the corner!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
My neighbor's order and my coworkers orders are both right around the corner to lol.

Loving this cow brains. To me its like a cherry candy and its amazing. First cherry I have found that i like. The blueberry doughnut is out of this world good. Not so happy with the fruity pebbles doughnut. Something is off in that mix and it just tastes like burnt rubber or something. Cant put my finger on what is wrong with that one. Just definitely not right. Haven't tried munchkin yet but it smells phenomenal. Can't wait for the neighbors and coworker to get theirs to try Hoping they should get theirs possibly tomorrow :)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
My neighbor's order and my coworkers orders are both right around the corner to lol.

Loving this cow brains. To me its like a cherry candy and its amazing. First cherry I have found that i like. The blueberry doughnut is out of this world good. Not so happy with the fruity pebbles doughnut. Something is off in that mix and it just tastes like burnt rubber or something. Cant put my finger on what is wrong with that one. Just definitely not right. Haven't tried munchkin yet but it smells phenomenal. Can't wait for the neighbors and coworker to get theirs to try Hoping they should get theirs possibly tomorrow :)
Yeah we're going to remove fruity pebbles, it doesn't blend right.

Mcas4380

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So which of the donut flavors work the best? I'm waiting on your net sale to try them.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So which of the donut flavors work the best? I'm waiting on your net sale to try them.
The blueberry one is amazing. My neighbors also ordered the strawberry so I will let you know what they think when they get theirs :)

MadCow Vapors

The Masters Of Flavors
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Our weekend blowout will go live shortly, and here are the details!

Buy 2 120ml bottles for only $19.99 w/ Coupon Code VUSALE
Single 120ml bottles $12.99!
Breathing Fog Pack 5X 120ml bottles $54.99!
MadPack 3X 120ml bottles $33.99!

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ok ok you got me! ordered a 120ml of the sweet tooth(never vape cotton candy before) and 120ml of munchkin. lets goooooooooooo

VU Sponsors