Become a Patron!

Made some e-liquid for a friend this morning!

Caspervapes

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A friend of mine was out of state for a week and, I was watching his house and dogs for him. Last night they made it home so we were standing around talking. Not sure which version but he pulled a releaux (spelling?) With a tfv12 out to fill it. He's vaped on and off for a year or two. As a friendly gesture, I mixed up a bottle for him. Slurricane by ruthless has always been one of my favorite flavors. I came across a clone recipe a few days ago. He sent me a text a few minutes ago telling me it tasted Amazog and he wants to buy more from me!!!!!

Attachments

• 7B6c6mxx-293075231.png
    7B6c6mxx-293075231.png
    372.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Totally agree. Thought I'd just made a few fluke juices a while back when half of my juices were turning out sub par. Then threw together a juice for a mate and stumbled across a mothers milk clone. Just don't stop doing it and try to broaden your horizons on flavours and you'll break through.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Caspervapes

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I need to find a good clone recipe for mothers milk before I place my next flavor order. Mothers mill has been one of my wife' favorite flavors. I found a strawberry milk recipe a while back my wife liked but, recipe was saved on my last phone that crapped out on me!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nothing I mixed tasted good, not even recipes that used to be an ADV for me.
Personally I noticed something. When using the same old flavors/recipes my results diminished over time. I didn't even realize I couldn't taste certain things. Giving something a break is a good thing. Different variety will keep things fresh.

I remeber getting sick of a recipe. I didnt make any for a couple months. Went back to it to see if I still liked it. It was like a new flavor all over again to me. I realized why I liked it in the first place. Also realized I needed to mix up my rotation. Keep things fresh is what I'm trying to say.

Great news that your freind liked it! I never had any Ruthless. Someone posted they are pretty big in SoCal.

Last edited:

Caspervapes

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I usually keep one bottle on hand. When it' almost empty, ill mix a different recipe. When I had several recipes that I was enjoying, I'd mix up larger batches. Right now, I'm vaping this slurricane. Last day or 2, I was vaping a creamy strawberry cake. Before that, I was enjoying a Hawaiian ice cream recipe. My palette is all over the place LOL the creamy strawberry cake was a decent flavor. It's fresh cream, sweet strawberry, and yellow cake. I haven't mixed with yellow cake in a long time. This recipe is a coil gunker! I mix 50ml at a time. I had to rewick every 15-20ml!

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors