Become a Patron!

Manhattan Mod (clone) firing cap.

Hi there, pretty new to vaping and I find myself in a pickle. I purchased a Tobecco Manhattan Mod clone to power my first rebuildable. I was happy with it, no complaints, but the firing cap came loose from the bottom fitting and escaped me. I was able to hold onto everything else (magnet and small brass piece that makes the connection) except for the actual button (firing cap) and after poking around the webs for a couple weeks I have still found nothing to help, so please... accepting any and all suggestions. o_O

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I had the same thing happen to me. Lost it when I was golfing. My buddy I got it from found a replacement. When I hear back from him I'll let you know where he got it.

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok. He said he bought an Acerig Manhattan Clone because it comes with an extra bottom pin. After he got it he just sold the Acerig. So probably not going to be a cheap or easy fix but that is a solution. We were unable to find a site that sold a bottom pin. Hopefully someone else can offer some advice but that's what we had to do. By the way we had to do this for a Fuhattan and the Fuhattan is a 1 to 1 clone so Manhattan parts worked for it. Good luck!

I found a site that sold the entire mod at a very wholesale price. I was able to spend the money I planned and get not just the piece but the whole mod.. Bums me a little on how much I spent on mine from the vape store, but oh well. Thank you for your help however

VU Sponsors