Become a Patron!

Manta RDA O-rings

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In case anybody is interested, I've found replacement O-rings for my Manta v2 RDA. The correct size is 19x1 (meaning 21 mm O.D., 19 mm I.D., 1 mm section).

I got mine from Co-joint in Belgium. Their reference is: part no. 1004180 - R2857 O-ring Ø19x1 EPDM-70° Sh.

I'm mentioning this because it's their own brand of O-rings, which is a tad thinner than the original O-rings from JDTech (about 0.1 mm thinner, but still within specs). This makes the fit of the atomizer bell onto the base almost perfect: even with both O-rings installed, it's not crazy tight anymore, and I can now remove the bell with no more efforts than any other atomizer.

They cost 45c a pop. I got me 10 of them, just in case. Compare that with 1.5 euros a piece for genuine replacement O-rings from JDTech, that don't fit nearly as well...

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's where I am getting 'em from, but I had no idea of the size especially considering the o-rings for the Manta are not stretched out, but almost press fit on the inside of the cap. But I got my info now. Gotta love vapers!

VU Sponsors