Become a Patron!

March 28th Vape mail ban

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is right. S1253 is written such that ALL substances designed to be vaped are prohibited from shipping via USPS (excluding C2C shipments which regulations I posted above). They did this by adding ""other substance" to the new law/amendment.

(7) ELECTRONIC NICOTINE DELIVERY SYSTEM.—The term ‘electronic nicotine delivery system’—“(A) means any electronic device that, through an aerosolized solution, delivers nicotine, flavor, or any other substance to the user inhaling from the device;
“(B) includes—
“(i) an e-cigarette;
“(ii) an e-hookah;
“(iii) an e-cigar;
“(iv) a vape pen;
“(v) an advanced refillable personal vaporizer;
“(vi) an electronic pipe; and
“(vii) any component, liquid, part, or accessory of a device described in subparagraph (A), without regard to whether the component, liquid, part, or accessory is sold separately from the device;...
I can possibly see a loophole here, but they got it pretty well covered for anything nicotine or non-nicotine.
yep....USPS must comply with the bill, other carriers must comply with the pact act , which is headache to comply with.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If interested the Omnibus Bil is on page one of this thread....

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1615646128182.png

IMPORTANT REMINDER

SHIPPING RATES:

USPS, FedEx, and UPS have confirmed that they will no longer ship any tobacco product, including all vape products. FedEx will stop today, UPS will stop early April, and USPS will stop is April as well. In addition, all states will require an adult signature for delivery. The end result is that shipping prices will be increasing substantially.

We have found alternate carriers for select states, but there are several states that online retailers will not be able to ship to initially. We will be diligently working to establish as many routes as possible, but in the near term, we will be very limited to the states we will be able to offer service to.

TAXES:

In the coming months, all vape companies will be required to collect excise taxes in addition to sales taxes for all sales. This will increase the final cost of all vape purchases, whether online or in-person.

DISCONTINUED PRODUCTS:

You have most likely noticed that many vape products have been discontinued over the past couple of months. This is related to the Premarket Tobacco Product Application (PMTA) requirement for all tobacco products by the FDA. Manufacturers will continue discontinuing products in the coming months, which will greatly reduce what will be available for purchase.

We recommend stocking up on your favorite hardware and juice while you can!
Vapor Authority 9187 Clairemont Mesa Blvd., Suite 596 San Diego, CA 92123

ColdDayInHell

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, time to order the Odin DNA250C before it completely goes OOS. Fasttech is the only option for black.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1615848478191.png

Vape Mail Ban/PACT ACT
Due to the Pact Act, we will stop accepting orders for shipment through UPS 03-25-2021 to ensure all orders are shipped out before the Mail Ban. Current order processing times are longer than normal due to an extreme influx in order quantities. Please be patient with us during this time of change.

Keep an eye on our website. The Propylene Glycol market is currently volatile. Logistic and manufacturing companies are backed up due to the pandemic and weather interruptions. This is causing a global supply issue and significant cost increase of product.

We are working with legal and special interest business groups to implement plans moving forward. We are being forced to cease all shipments to retail consumers. The primary focus of HeartlandVapes has always been wholesale. We expect our brick-and-mortar customers to have substantial growth. We have always been loyal to our stores and will continue to be. Thank you all for being our customer. We love you!
Our current plan:
Ship orders out as freight LTL (less than truck load) palletized shipments.

Explore shipping to surrounding states once a month, meeting at a designated area.

Encourage all customers to order and pick up at our facility 333 N. Portland Ave. OKC, OK

Ship USPS if feasible and allowed. We do not know until they post the regs.

What you can do:
Work with industry partners in your area, group buy to offset shipping costs.

Improve inventory management and order once a month.

Drive to our manufacturing facility and pick up orders.

Get involved with advocacy groups

FILL OUT OUR PACT/ACT FORM
PACT ACT FORM

Cosmic

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Man, that really bites, Heartland was my favorite site for nic. Knew this was coming but it's still sad to see this notice. Placed one last farewell liter order last week, should be here tomorrow. I can't even imagine the numbers of people suddenly scrounging for diy supplies at the last minute, must be intense.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Man, that really bites, Heartland was my favorite site for nic. Knew this was coming but it's still sad to see this notice. Placed one last farewell liter order last week, should be here tomorrow. I can't even imagine the numbers of people suddenly scrounging for diy supplies at the last minute, must be intense.
I hear ya! I've known Taylor since the day they opened.. been in many hangouts with him back in the day. At least they don't have to close completely and have their wholesale side to fall back on.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
1615862932081.png
1615862963072.png

After the surprising news of the amendments to the PACT act, we’re happy to announce that we’ve secured alternative carrier solutions for order shipments, and will continue servicing most of our customers in the continental U.S. We’re utilizing a network of local and regional carriers to ensure that packages arrive quickly, and in compliance with all state and federal laws.

Beginning March 15, 2021, some states will be activated in our network, and must use our single shipping option at checkout. Over the next two months, we’ll roll out this network to cover customers in all states, and make our single shipping option available to everyone. We’re planning to expand carrier selection in the future so customers have more shipping options to choose from. All packages will be Adult Signature Required parcels (21+), and MUST be signed for. Drop-off not available.

Because of this, we’re urging you to send vape mail to your places of work, so it’s easier to receive a package during the day. Or if someone is at home during the day, they can sign for the package. The signee does not have to be the recipient of the package, but only an adult who lives or works at the shipping address.

We’ll continue to provide tracking for your packages so you know when to expect your mail.

At this time, we cannot guarantee service to customers in Hawaii, Alaska or Puerto Rico because of the unavailability of air coverage, and will stop shipping to these states on April 15, 2021.
However, we’re committed to pursuing solutions that will give us reach in these areas.

We look forward to providing fast, affordable shipping as the year continues. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Eightvape Team

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Innokin Store

Updates Regarding the Ban of Vape Mail in the US

To our all valued customers in the USA:

Thank you very much for your constant support and trust in Innokin Store. As you may know, the upcoming PACT policy and Vape Mail Ban will be implemented on March 27, 2021, we will no longer be able to fulfill vape products via USPS, FedEx, UPS to individual consumers. Even though USPS is still available for the moment, they will no longer accept Vape Mails from March 30, 2021. To ensure that your orders can be shipped out before the Vape Mail Ban on March 30th, please make sure that you place the orders no later than March 29th.

However, we are still looking for available carriers to fulfill the vape parcels in the US. We will keep you informed through website announcements and email once we find the solution.

Sitewide Sale: 25% off for all products, ends March 30,2021
Coupon Code:USS25

Sincerely,
Innokin Store

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A email from dash vapes i just got looks like a full blown attack on vapers fuckin morons this government has their heads so far up their asses

We need your help

To all of our Canadian customers, we need your help. We don't ask for a lot, but we are asking you to take 30 seconds and fill out this form.
Here's what's up:

Whether you currently vape or no longer do, this should be an important issue in your life. It's about public health, saving lives and respecting the choices and freedoms of adult Canadians.

The Canadian government is considering banning flavours in all vaping products. Of course, this is our business and our livelihood, but we only got into it because we used to smoke and this technology helped us quit.

By their own admission, Health Canada estimates that if flavours are banned in these products, hundreds of thousands of people will simply go back to smoking. Smoking kills 1 in 2 people, and whether you like vaping or not, it is a far less harmful alternative to smoking cigarettes. That's hundreds of thousands of lives in the balance over silly politics.

Harm reduction and good public health decisions are something we should all stand for as Canadians and above all else, even if you despise vaping, you should defend the rights for adults to make choices for themselves about how they choose to live.

The form is simple, enter your name and address and it will automatically message your MP.

There are two message options:

One if vaping has helped you quit smoking, and another if you stand for public health, harm reduction and individual liberty.

We can stop this potential disaster if we make our voices heard and I am pleading with you to add yours.

I appreciate the support from our non-Canadian friends, families and customers, but this only works if you're Canadian. Please do not fill this out if you're not Canadian, and please do not fill it out multiple times - doing either of these things will hurt our cause.

Thanks!
Shai B.

Visit https://www.tobaccokills.ca/ to fill out the form.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I placed an order with Bed Bath and Beyond recently and they are using a Shipping Company called PCF. So I wonder if the Vape Vendors could have used them? At least for the Northeast?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
So I placed an order with Bed Bath and Beyond recently and they are using a Shipping Company called PCF. So I wonder if the Vape Vendors could have used them? At least for the Northeast?

Might work, however, limited to just the northeast??

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Might work, however, limited to just the northeast??

I am not sure because this is the first time I am having something shipped by the. But you also have Pitney Bowes. I think many of the Vendors did not do some research, like when the Deeming Regs hit a few thought that was the end. Now with this Vape Ban does all the money for PMTA's get refunded?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I think many of the Vendors did not do some research, like when the Deeming Regs hit a few thought that was the end.

Not sure if anyone did research, but apparently UPS DHL and others followed USPS, plus the cost of paperwork. I don't know how much paperwork is involved. I can think of what I briefly read and that is mainly tracking who is order what, how much of what etc.. and when those reports are due.

Now with this Vape Ban does all the money for PMTA's get refunded?

Might be wrong, but I don't think the gov will issue refunds.

Troy44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A email from dash vapes i just got looks like a full blown attack on vapers fuckin morons this government has their heads so far up their asses

We need your help

To all of our Canadian customers, we need your help. We don't ask for a lot, but we are asking you to take 30 seconds and fill out this form.
Here's what's up:

Whether you currently vape or no longer do, this should be an important issue in your life. It's about public health, saving lives and respecting the choices and freedoms of adult Canadians.

The Canadian government is considering banning flavours in all vaping products. Of course, this is our business and our livelihood, but we only got into it because we used to smoke and this technology helped us quit.

By their own admission, Health Canada estimates that if flavours are banned in these products, hundreds of thousands of people will simply go back to smoking. Smoking kills 1 in 2 people, and whether you like vaping or not, it is a far less harmful alternative to smoking cigarettes. That's hundreds of thousands of lives in the balance over silly politics.

Harm reduction and good public health decisions are something we should all stand for as Canadians and above all else, even if you despise vaping, you should defend the rights for adults to make choices for themselves about how they choose to live.

The form is simple, enter your name and address and it will automatically message your MP.

There are two message options:

One if vaping has helped you quit smoking, and another if you stand for public health, harm reduction and individual liberty.

We can stop this potential disaster if we make our voices heard and I am pleading with you to add yours.

I appreciate the support from our non-Canadian friends, families and customers, but this only works if you're Canadian. Please do not fill this out if you're not Canadian, and please do not fill it out multiple times - doing either of these things will hurt our cause.

Thanks!
Shai B.

Visit https://www.tobaccokills.ca/ to fill out the form.
I'm from Canada I did fill out the form. I got these emails from Gas City & Dash Vapes.

I just started DIY so I guess I better order more flavors & nic.

We usually just follow what the USA does so I'm guessing the vape mail ban is also coming!!

Last edited:

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Heads up for anyone who ordered nic from NudeNicotine or is thinking about it. They announced that they may not be able to fulfill some existing orders let alone new orders.

SUKMYVAPOR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Freeman ejuuce.. due to things we can't talk about right now anyone have insight into this.. its very weird?We will temporarily shut down between 27th and 31st of March
You will not be able to place online orders between March 27 00:00 - March 31 24:00 Pacific Time

This is due to things that we are not allowed to speak of at this current time.

The walls close in.

Our closing date is still set for April 21st

Stock up Now!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Freeman ejuuce.. due to things we can't talk about right now anyone have insight into this.. its very weird?We will temporarily shut down between 27th and 31st of March
You will not be able to place online orders between March 27 00:00 - March 31 24:00 Pacific Time

This is due to things that we are not allowed to speak of at this current time.

The walls close in.

Our closing date is still set for April 21st

Stock up Now!
Kidney Puncher said the same thing.
Kind of weird

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I wonder... what if vape shops turned out like food delivery.. to deliver orders?
You call your local shop, tell them you want a gallon of nic or vg, etc.. and they bring it to your door..
hmm..

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I wonder... what if vape shops turned out like food delivery.. to deliver orders?
You call your local shop, tell them you want a gallon of nic or vg, etc.. and they bring it to your door..
hmm..

Or if some clever vaper opened a delivery business as a middle-man - or pick up from the middle man for a smaller fee type business model as the USPS ban does not apply business to business

Would raise the price of vaping but, in a large market area, could be viable

Would likely still be cheaper and more variety than what most B&Ms have anymore, which is pods and tobacco juice from my understanding

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hmm..

They'd still have to adhere to the same requirements of the PACT Act because they are delivering to a residence. However, it would be a little less onerous because they would not be delivering to all states, only one or maybe 2 if they are located on/near a state border.
  • Verify age of customers using a commercially available database $$$

• Use private shipping services that collect an adult signature at the point of delivery (not sure if this means they cannot deliver themselves)

• Register with the ATF and the U.S. Attorney General

• Register with state and local tax administrators in all states and localities where business is done $$$

• Collect and pay all applicable local and state taxes, and affix any required tax stamps to the products sold

• Each month, a list of all transactions must be sent to each state’s tax administrator that includes the names and addresses of each customer sold to, the quantities and type of each product sold, and the name, address, and phone number of the person delivering the shipment to the recipient $$$
I don't know that a vape shop has what it takes to comply properly with all this, but maybe. The delivery charge would be outrageous so it would be best left to a company that already as an infrastructure and process in place for delivering thins.

Restaurants don't have a lot of compliance and regulations when it comes to delivering food, so it makes a delivery service much cheaper.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
They'd still have to adhere to the same requirements of the PACT Act because they are delivering to a residence. However, it would be a little less onerous because they would not be delivering to all states, only one or maybe 2 if they are located on/near a state border.
  • Verify age of customers using a commercially available database $$$

• Use private shipping services that collect an adult signature at the point of delivery (not sure if this means they cannot deliver themselves)

• Register with the ATF and the U.S. Attorney General

• Register with state and local tax administrators in all states and localities where business is done $$$

• Collect and pay all applicable local and state taxes, and affix any required tax stamps to the products sold

• Each month, a list of all transactions must be sent to each state’s tax administrator that includes the names and addresses of each customer sold to, the quantities and type of each product sold, and the name, address, and phone number of the person delivering the shipment to the recipient $$$
I don't know that a vape shop has what it takes to comply properly with all this, but maybe. The delivery charge would be outrageous so it would be best left to a company that already as an infrastructure and process in place for delivering thins.

Restaurants don't have a lot of compliance and regulations when it comes to delivering food, so it makes a delivery service much cheaper.

I dunno.. if they want to stay in business, they will find a way.. maybe.. or they could just close up shop and the end of open system vaping goes with them.. the only people that care are those that wish this was not happening, just a small portion of those that even vape. Toss in the towel guys..

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I dunno.. if they want to stay in business, they will find a way.. maybe.. or they could just close up shop and the end of open system vaping goes with them.. the only people that care are those that wish this was not happening, just a small portion of those that even vape. Toss in the towel guys..

Carolina Xtracts is going to try to see if they can get around all this buy shipping nic base as pharmaceutical ingredient for making gum, patches, etc. But I don't see this working out. They claim to be in the middle of court cases or some such. We'll see.

Things are out of my hands, I'm sick of worrying about it. I tried my best to get people to stock up and mostly it was a fruitless endeavor. Had a vaper on a none-vaping forum PM me bellyaching about not having stocked up. I told him several times. He had the money to do it. He didn;t do it. He just never thought it would be this way. Some people are must better off smoking. It's a known quantity.

I can't worry about future vapers anymore either. Hopefully they will at least be able to buy closed systems at the convenience store. That is what the future of vaping is gonna be in the USA, that or completely banned like they tried to do in April 2020 "temporarily".

I'm rambling, I know it.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Carolina Xtracts is going to try to see if they can get around all this buy shipping nic base as pharmaceutical ingredient for making gum, patches, etc. But I don't see this working out. They claim to be in the middle of court cases or some such. We'll see.

Things are out of my hands, I'm sick of worrying about it. I tried my best to get people to stock up and mostly it was a fruitless endeavor. Had a vaper on a none-vaping forum PM me bellyaching about not having stocked up. I told him several times. He had the money to do it. He didn;t do it. He just never thought it would be this way. Some people are must better off smoking. It's a known quantity.

I can't worry about future vapers anymore either. Hopefully they will at least be able to buy closed systems at the convenience store. That is what the future of vaping is gonna be in the USA, that or completely banned like they tried to do in April 2020 "temporarily".

I'm rambling, I know it.

You are fine.. good morning.. take a vape.. grab some coffee and try to have a better day.. :)

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ordered some Smok BBB RBA heads from Eciggity this morning. Now waiting for shipment or will I get a refund.
Figured I'd try it out.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

GGMHcz_unUGUha6zZoYRnlCiRLTlUGMdgmiaivMW-BbWmUXp9J-YXbys5sZAYnxtYU5Cba-2-M2c=s0-d-e1-ft
GGMHcz_unUGUha6zZoYRnlCiRLTlUGMdgmiaivMW-BbWmUXp9J-YXbys5sZAYnxtYU5Cba-2-M2c=s0-d-e1-ft
pbPBJcWfC05_uzrHbO57gGTcwA3tmlwUvt9zb6wx-tIDKuys7ai98mfZUZZzjfkFhHxM2FytxV-TPupeQnTDw_WxjcbyLPika_ok-UXWRd7H8wJuy67n6y1RPjCgBS01L7kHGzyTxLYJibMHSFCvF-VZECw=s0-d-e1-ft

Effective immediately, we will no longer ship to the above listed states.​

Orders will be cancelled without notice. We will be complying with every requirement of the PACT act and changes will be coming.​

If you have any questions, feel free to email us at [email protected] or give us a call at 609-426-4600.​

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I thought UPS was still going till the beginning of next month.
I know they just picked up my nic from River Supply yesterday. The tracking shows in transit.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
DHL and UPS both denied ahead of time.
UPS is the one that has been dropping off a lot of my stockpile supplies recently. Yesterday they delivered two liters of nicotine from River Supply. FedEx has been the one that has not been an option anymore, at least where I have been shopping. I thought UPS was still accepting vape items until April 5th

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
That sucks. What were you trying to get?

A manufacture was sending me a new model of a kit to test.
Customs denied both DHL and UPS..
Then they tried thru a B&M last week, slow boat from China.. customs has seized it.

Manufacture is trying to find out what happened, as B2B is supposed to be allowed.
Pretty much all I know. I am set up equipment and nic.. and all my flv flavors

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
UPS is the one that has been dropping off a lot of my stockpile supplies recently. Yesterday they delivered two liters of nicotine from River Supply. FedEx has been the one that has not been an option anymore, at least where I have been shopping. I thought UPS was still accepting vape items until April 5th

No both DHL and UPS went ahead early. This might be for imports.
I know customs denied both, shipping directly to me.
I am not approved with ATF. I do have a business license.. but no atf approval as I do not have a store.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No both DHL and UPS went ahead early. This might be for imports.
I know customs denied both, shipping directly to me.
I am not approved with ATF. I do have a business license.. but no atf approval as I do not have a store.
You would also need a tobacco vendor licence on file with the delivery company as well as all the proper paperwork for them before they would ship to you. At least that is how I understood it. But some of these companies are still refusing to ship B2B, no matter if you have everything that would make it legal.

It does sound more like an import issue, since I know of at least 3 other vape related packages being delivered through UPS just yesterday (to me and a couple friends) that was all from a vape company or nicotine supplier.

I knew DHL had a ban on imports now, but I thought that was an "effective immediately" situation, not them warning it was coming with a future date for it to go into effect. They have already had a vape ban for US domestic shipping before the whole vape ban thing started with everyone else.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I, for one, will continue to privately ship vape mods, because regardless of whatever rules are made, enforcement is an altogether different thing.

I think we are all aware of the level of incompetence inherent in our government institutions, and the USPS chief among them. I would be more worried about the item getting lost than intercepted.

I mailed out two packages at the same time using the same label service and dropped off in the same box at the same post office at the same time ,both going to Germany for repair. Svoemesto got theirs. Dicodes tracking indicates it never even was scanned in at the post office. Poof!

I have been buying mods like mad to sell once this insanity begins. Civil disobedience, I believe it is called.

The ten towards shutting down forums like this, I believe has a good chance of occurring. VU should go ahead and setup a mirror site accessible only with a tor browser. As the state becomes ever more oppressive and woke, freedom loving Americans will be forced to become versed in ever more subversive technologies.

The bifurcation of our society is well underway, and it is not so much Republican vs Democrat, although it will appear that way for awhile on the surface, but in reality the elites vs the people. The elites are the status quo and are not attempting to maintain their power but grow it, at the expense of our freedoms. It essentially distills down to their belief they can make better decisions for your life than you can. They are so much more educated, refined, and deserving, it is only natural as they see it. True freedom is an affront to their sensibilities and power.

Two distinct systems are now developing, from the low level networking, the ISP, through the financial services, the educational, the professional, all the way through everything. Several generations of the elites have been so thoroughly indoctrinated in this woke mind virus of uncritical thinking that now all of our institutions have been thoroughly saturated with it to the point that it is most likely irreversible. This is because, although they are a small minority of the population, they control all the institutions, including communications. If the population could be "red-pilled" all at once, then we could reverse it. However, they obviously know this which is why the tightening and constriction of free speech everywhere. They do not want to clamp down all at once, as they know if they did, it would have the effect of "red-pilling" the population at once and they would be crushed as the population rose at once in protest.

Clearly, a large part of the population is already aware, however, as the election of the giant middle finger that trump was shows. And it's pretty clear they pulled out all the stops to prevent his reelection, including the illegal alterations of state election laws by the executive (and not legislative as is required), the mass mailing of unrequested ballots (which is recognized by every other democratic nation on earth as a terrible idea and therefore illegal), and the refusal to hold transparent audits of the signatures of those ballots in the contested states, which is guaranteed by those states laws. Bear in mind, most of these contested states, if not all, are controlled by a Republican majority. This is how you know it is the elites, not simply party politics.

The awakening, or "red pilling" of the population to the false narrative constantly pushed by the "cathedral" is inevitable, however. It happens by individual intuition (wait a sec, something isn't right here, they said x and are doing y) at a relatively slow rate. It is their constriction of liberty, suppression of speech, that increases the rate. Each person cancelled sees it, their family sees it, some of their friends see it. Even their own see it as they are consumed by it.

It becomes a struggle between maintaining an ever increasingly obvious false narrative and a shrinking restraint on consummation of power. At some point, one will cause the other to disappear, and the mask drops. At this point, either they have sufficient control of all levers of power or not. Let me tell you, they are dangerously close.

So many see this already, which was my point on this bifurcation currently underway. I work in software development and have gotten offers from startups seeking to undergird this second society. Ot is happening. And this is a good and natural result of forces in the market reacting to the woke seizing more and more power which reduces the individuals freedom more and more. There may not be a hot civil war, but I would say we are already well into a cold civil war and will see de facto secession.

I do not know who is really behind this constant assault on the vape industry, I suppose it is whomever stands to gain the most from it. I do not know if that is the tobacco industry. I actually contracted at Altria for a couple years and worked in the research and development compound in Richmond, and they were working on all kinds of vape related products and many other tobacco alternative products. So I have no idea really but certainly someone is.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
This..

I, for one, will continue to privately ship vape mods, because regardless of whatever rules are made, enforcement is an altogether different thing.

I think we are all aware of the level of incompetence inherent in our government institutions, and the USPS chief among them. I would be more worried about the item getting lost than intercepted.

I mailed out two packages at the same time using the same label service and dropped off in the same box at the same post office at the same time ,both going to Germany for repair. Svoemesto got theirs. Dicodes tracking indicates it never even was scanned in at the post office. Poof!

I have been buying mods like mad to sell once this insanity begins. Civil disobedience, I believe it is called.

The ten towards shutting down forums like this, I believe has a good chance of occurring. VU should go ahead and setup a mirror site accessible only with a tor browser. As the state becomes ever more oppressive and woke, freedom loving Americans will be forced to become versed in ever more subversive technologies.

The bifurcation of our society is well underway, and it is not so much Republican vs Democrat, although it will appear that way for awhile on the surface, but in reality the elites vs the people. The elites are the status quo and are not attempting to maintain their power but grow it, at the expense of our freedoms. It essentially distills down to their belief they can make better decisions for your life than you can. They are so much more educated, refined, and deserving, it is only natural as they see it. True freedom is an affront to their sensibilities and power.

Two distinct systems are now developing, from the low level networking, the ISP, through the financial services, the educational, the professional, all the way through everything. Several generations of the elites have been so thoroughly indoctrinated in this woke mind virus of uncritical thinking that now all of our institutions have been thoroughly saturated with it to the point that it is most likely irreversible. This is because, although they are a small minority of the population, they control all the institutions, including communications. If the population could be "red-pilled" all at once, then we could reverse it. However, they obviously know this which is why the tightening and constriction of free speech everywhere. They do not want to clamp down all at once, as they know if they did, it would have the effect of "red-pilling" the population at once and they would be crushed as the population rose at once in protest.

Clearly, a large part of the population is already aware, however, as the election of the giant middle finger that trump was shows. And it's pretty clear they pulled out all the stops to prevent his reelection, including the illegal alterations of state election laws by the executive (and not legislative as is required), the mass mailing of unrequested ballots (which is recognized by every other democratic nation on earth as a terrible idea and therefore illegal), and the refusal to hold transparent audits of the signatures of those ballots in the contested states, which is guaranteed by those states laws. Bear in mind, most of these contested states, if not all, are controlled by a Republican majority. This is how you know it is the elites, not simply party politics.

The awakening, or "red pilling" of the population to the false narrative constantly pushed by the "cathedral" is inevitable, however. It happens by individual intuition (wait a sec, something isn't right here, they said x and are doing y) at a relatively slow rate. It is their constriction of liberty, suppression of speech, that increases the rate. Each person cancelled sees it, their family sees it, some of their friends see it. Even their own see it as they are consumed by it.

It becomes a struggle between maintaining an ever increasingly obvious false narrative and a shrinking restraint on consummation of power. At some point, one will cause the other to disappear, and the mask drops. At this point, either they have sufficient control of all levers of power or not. Let me tell you, they are dangerously close.

So many see this already, which was my point on this bifurcation currently underway. I work in software development and have gotten offers from startups seeking to undergird this second society. Ot is happening. And this is a good and natural result of forces in the market reacting to the woke seizing more and more power which reduces the individuals freedom more and more. There may not be a hot civil war, but I would say we are already well into a cold civil war and will see de facto secession.

I do not know who is really behind this constant assault on the vape industry, I suppose it is whomever stands to gain the most from it. I do not know if that is the tobacco industry. I actually contracted at Altria for a couple years and worked in the research and development compound in Richmond, and they were working on all kinds of vape related products and many other tobacco alternative products. So I have no idea really but certainly someone is.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

This ^^ I agree with.. @VaporJoe

I don't know who is behind it either, but I do agree.. sitting in the pot while it warms does tend to mute everything else.. until it is too late.

@crazydmnd I know/used to know a few that have worked over there as well as the PA site.

VU Sponsors