Become a Patron!

Marshmallow FA versus CAP

Hello again,

This inquire is similar to the one I just posted about sweet cream. Most of the recipes I have found use FA's Marshmallow. There is only one recipe that I found recently that uses the capella's version. So, what do you think? Can I replace cap's version with the fa's version I already have? If so, what porcentages should I use compared to capella's?

Thank You!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hello again,

This inquire is similar to the one I just posted about sweet cream. Most of the recipes I have found use FA's Marshmallow. There is only one recipe that I found recently that uses the capella's version. So, what do you think? Can I replace cap's version with the fa's version I already have? If so, what porcentages should I use compared to capella's?

Thank You!

I think the CAP version is a little stronger so you could get away with using the same amount anyway.
Close enough so you probably won't notice much difference, unless you're a super taster.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Can't use either one. Because of the artificial sweetener used?

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I use the FA, TFA, and CAP interchangeably and can't detect a difference. Granted, I haven't done a taste test and don't have any recipes that call for more than 2% marshmallow, typically combined with 3 or more other flavors, so I wouldn't be able to notice a difference the way I use it. But that's what marshmallow is for right? Accenting, not being a primary.

VU Sponsors