Become a Patron!

Matching up a New Tank

vapemesilly

Member For 4 Years
I recently bought a Eleaf Istick TC100. I want to get a good sub ohm tank for it. I was originally thinking about the Aspire Triton 2. I love Aspire products, have always had good luck with them. Then I started thinking about the Uwell Crown, but after reading a couple of reviews on it, it seems like it needs to run at a fairly high wattage and I'm concerned that my 100 w unit will drain quickly.

So...am I overthinking this? Will the Uwell Crown work fine with the Eleaf Istick TC100? The Aspire Triton 2? Or should I look at something else all together?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I recently bought a Eleaf Istick TC100. I want to get a good sub ohm tank for it. I was originally thinking about the Aspire Triton 2. I love Aspire products, have always had good luck with them. Then I started thinking about the Uwell Crown, but after reading a couple of reviews on it, it seems like it needs to run at a fairly high wattage and I'm concerned that my 100 w unit will drain quickly.

So...am I overthinking this? Will the Uwell Crown work fine with the Eleaf Istick TC100? The Aspire Triton 2? Or should I look at something else all together?
If you like aspire, I'd recommend the clieto. Great little tank for under 20 bucks and best at 55-70 watts.
Also the TFV4 which IMO is a better tank the the crown and can be ran 60-80 watts for best flavor.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Cleito is a good choice. The Original Crown is a great tank as well. I run my .25 coils at 75w in tc and I get a really good vape. The Ni200 coils I used to run at around 85w. Now though I strictly use the SS coils.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Above suggestions are right on. Only thing I could add would be if you wanted some color and a ton of coil options would be the Tobeco Super Tank Mini. Comes in 5+ colors and uses coils you can find online and at every vape shop in town. Has great flavor and serious vapor production for around 20 bucks.

VU Sponsors