Become a Patron!

Mech mod suggestions?

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Looking to pick up a mech mod. What would you guys suggest for an intermediate vapor? I prefer authentic as I have had bad experiences with clones. Don't have a lot to spend on one, can swing up to $150. I have been looking at the vGod Elite....a rig v3.....any other suggestions? Thanks in advance for replies!

Sent from a pay phone

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
An owner of three shops I'm friends with is developing their own. I've seen and played with the prototype and it's amazing! I don't know when he is going to start production or price yet but I will see what he says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I am a manufacturer of mech mods in the Philippines. You might be interested in my latest release. It's the Equilibrium Para-Series Mech Mod. Here's a picture and specs. You may visit our facebook page and my facebook profile for more pics and details. The link is posted on my VU profile. View attachment 88347

Sptst:

Pretty sure it is against the rules for vendors to suggest products they sell....

Jsgillis86

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been using the Rig V3 exclusively for the past month or so trying to pinpoint exactly how she likes to be used and I've found plenty I enjoy about her. You don't have to be dead on with battery rattle adjustment to get a solid connection (you can purposely overshoot and she'll compensate for ya), she hits plenty hard and the firing button (so long as it's clean) is assertive and smooth at the same time.

Thing is, my I swear my Broadside hits a smidge harder. Also, with the Broadside I never see any arc marks on batteries. Also, you can hit that button anywhere and she fires full throttle. Also, delrin insulated tube.

It's really hard for me not to recommend the Broadside. It doesn't self adjust for battery rattle like the rig does and the firing button isn't as easy to clean nor reassemble, but once you learn the ins and outs it ain't nothin' to get up in arms about.

The Shorty is a solid tube as well, but reassembling that pin is a pain in the ass. It doesn't seem to hit as aggressively as the Rig nor the Broadside either. If you're into relaxing type mechs she vapes a treat, but the aforementioned pair one-up her like Mario in regards to power, at least in my experience.

Hope this helps.

For real though, keep mechs amongst the living. Once you get 'em down pat there is no better vape. I'm not gonna kick the battery horse as it's well dead at this point, but please for fuck's sake know your batteries and all that.

VU Sponsors