Become a Patron!

Mech Sauce flavors compared to Mount Baker Vapor

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was checking out Mech Sauce cuz of their great prices. I usually go thru MBV and have my certain flavors I get every time. So I was wondering if you guys have had both and what you think is better.
My flavor: sticky buns 80vg/20pg
Would you think that Malifik would be comparable to this? Or even better? Cuz sticky buns is one of my ADVs. So it's important that I can get something similar if it's for a better price.
Second ADV flavor: Melonberry Blast 80vg/20pg (make your own flavor) from MBV. This is nice to be able to make your own flavor and perfect it to your taste. It's
Blackberry- 3 parts
Guava- 2 parts
Strawberry- 2 parts
Watermelon- 2 parts
Menthol- 3 parts
With 2 extra shots of blackberry.
Would you think it'd be comparable to Artic Ice?
I also see they have Waterhog which I think could be added to get that watermelon flavor in it more. Or 2000 berries. But that says a "splash" of watermelon.
Another plus is you can buy 100ml on Mech Sauce for $15.
Were as MBV jumps from 30ml to 236ml which is $34.99.
Need your opinions please. :)

Ω[EJ]Ω

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Don't take this the wrong way, but I found MBV to be completely unvspable. it was like trying to vale estee lauder to me, I made one huge order of about 10 flavors and couldn't vape a single one,
mechnsauce on the other hand, I've tried their big nutta and nutty sandwich and both are very nice. I also tried a company called 'dominant vapor' and they were just as well priced and extremely pleasant,

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don't take this the wrong way, but I found MBV to be completely unvspable. it was like trying to vale estee lauder to me, I made one huge order of about 10 flavors and couldn't vape a single one,
mechnsauce on the other hand, I've tried their big nutta and nutty sandwich and both are very nice. I also tried a company called 'dominant vapor' and they were just as well priced and extremely pleasant,
Lol. To each their own.
I'll have to check them out too then.
The Malifik one I'm nervous about just cuz of the cinnamon.
I love the sticky buns from MBV and figured I'd like it to begin with cuz I love sticky buns.
But I know that cinnamon can be sometimes too overwhelming.
I was thinking about getting something creamy or custardy anyways but I know that always mellows it out. Thx.

Ω[EJ]Ω

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I quit ordering from Mount Baker Vapor a long time ago as their juice really sucks.. a complete waste of my time and money, but as they say, live and learn, lololol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I quit ordering from Mount Baker Vapor a long time ago as their juice really sucks.. a complete waste of my time and money, but as they say, live and learn, lololol

Damn either my taste buds are dead or I've never really had GREAT juice to compare them with. Lol

Ω[EJ]Ω

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Their cream is very good. n
Damn either my taste buds are dead or I've never really had GREAT juice to compare them with. Lol

Ω[EJ]Ω
Its not that at all. Its just different pallets. my shop owner friend, who sells his own juice and has bought my DIY recipes, loved some of there GWAR line.
Like you said, 'to each their own'
Taste is subjective, you like cinnamon and I run screaming from cinnamon toast crunch cereal.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ω[EJ]Ω
Couldn't agree more, lol
Do some searching as they are great juice vendors out there that offer better quality juice at MBV prices ...ITC Vapes comes to mind...

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
When u have a really good juice you'll never wanna go back to some things you thought you loved. Can't say anything that hasn't been said about both vendors, to each their own I guess, but I prefer mech over just about any "cheap" juice I've tried, mbv took me one order and I was done, never again. White label and thegrind may have something in your flavor profile, I liked what I had from grind, just not as much as mechsauce.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. To each their own.
I'll have to check them out too then.
The Malifik one I'm nervous about just cuz of the cinnamon.
I love the sticky buns from MBV and figured I'd like it to begin with cuz I love sticky buns.
But I know that cinnamon can be sometimes too overwhelming.
I was thinking about getting something creamy or custardy anyways but I know that always mellows it out. Thx.

Ω[EJ]Ω
Tootsie, MBV is not the MBV it used to be. They were invested into by
the corporate state, some say big tobacco.
Their juice was always one which needed months of steeping b4 being vapable
or you get the perfumy flavor firebird describes as Estee Lauder.
But now their juice sucks as well as their service.
If you like MBV juice and want to spend less money but have more flavors to choose from
including many similar to you ADV, try vistavapors and say hello to Drew from me.

If you wanna develop your taste some but still want a bit of perfumy try vapejoose.
Nice glass 30ml bottles of pretty good stuff. Vaping their custard as I write..
but my home made custard is much better.

But Mount Baker...please don't keep vaping the mass doses of diacetyl they have in their stuff.

Say hello to all the cute swiss chicks for me. I want some cocoa...;)

PitVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I too do no care for MBV but I have a co-worker that vapes MBV exclusively, to each his own.

That being said I have recently ordered the 13-30-65 sampler pack (Dripper Formula) from Verde Valley Vapes and have enjoyed the flavors I've vaped so far. ;)

P.S. the 13-30-65 equates to 390mgs of juice for $65. Could be less when their running discounts which they do often, you can follow some of his postings here LINK :)

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couldn't agree more, lol
Do some searching as they are great juice vendors out there that offer better quality juice at MBV prices ...ITC Vapes comes to mind...

That's a BIG TEN FOUR, good buddy...:D
Moreover, Mount Baker's prices aren't all that good.

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tootsie, MBV is not the MBV it used to be. They were invested into by
the corporate state, some say big tobacco.
Their juice was always one which needed months of steeping b4 being vapable
or you get the perfumy flavor firebird describes as Estee Lauder.
But now their juice sucks as well as their service.
If you like MBV juice and want to spend less money but have more flavors to choose from
including many similar to you ADV, try vistavapors and say hello to Drew from me.

If you wanna develop your taste some but still want a bit of perfumy try vapejoose.
Nice glass 30ml bottles of pretty good stuff. Vaping their custard as I write..
but my home made custard is much better.

But Mount Baker...please don't keep vaping the mass doses of diacetyl they have in their stuff.

Say hello to all the cute swiss chicks for me. I want some cocoa...;)
I'll got one in mind (swiss chick) for you actually if you'd like. I'll send you a pic next time I see.

Ω[EJ]Ω

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unfortunately they only go to 12 mg nicotine and I'm an addict.
I need at least 24mg even when I drip.
24mg while dripping? I think I'd fall to the ground from a rush like that.

Ω[EJ]Ω

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was checking out Mech Sauce cuz of their great prices. I usually go thru MBV and have my certain flavors I get every time. So I was wondering if you guys have had both and what you think is better.
Would you think that Malifik would be comparable to this? Or even better? Cuz sticky buns is one of my ADVs. So it's important that I can get something similar if it's for a better price.
Second ADV flavor: Melonberry Blast 80vg/20pg (make your own flavor) from MBV. This is nice to be able to make your own flavor and perfect it to your taste. It's
Blackberry- 3 parts
Guava- 2 parts
Strawberry- 2 parts
Watermelon- 2 parts
Menthol- 3 parts
I also see they have Waterhog which I think could be added to get that watermelon flavor in it more. Or 2000 berries. But that says a "splash" of watermelon.

Ω[EJ]Ω
On the sticky buns page scroll down and read the warning/disclaimer

I'm the illegitimate love-child of strategy and creativity. Now neither parent admits to having me.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I only order 2 juices from Mt. Baker. Thug Juice and Hawk sauce, they take care of my menthol fix.

AdmiralTrey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm not a huge fan of most of Mt. Baker's flavors in general... I was able to turn their slim mint into a decent DIY juice but mostly their juice is just OK... I like Big Nutta from Mech Sauce; it's above average. Their seasonal Kettle Corn juice was awesome; I just finished a 30ml of it. I'm about to try out their smores seasonal flavor, which, if it's as good as it smells, will be great.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Blackberry- 3 parts
Guava- 2 parts
Strawberry- 2 parts
Watermelon- 2 parts
Menthol- 3 parts

Ω[EJ]Ω
I have only liked 2 of MBV's flavors from the over 30+ I've tried.
Apfelstrudel = Good
G Men = Good

Hawksauce & Faux Hawk are gross and you will need to rinse your mouth out with Jack Daniels after vaping either.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ω[EJ]Ω
Yup. That, as you will undoubtedly notice soon is the case.
You've been vaping perfume and you never steep it long enough.
Your cinnamon flavors come through right away which may make you think
that your juice has matured. But if you let it sit and agitate occasionally
for at least 3 weeks sometimes up to 3 months you'll note a major difference.

Putting your bottles in a pot of hot water for a while speeds up the process
but if your bottles are plastic they may warp as well as impart a weird flavor to your juice
so if you try that first transfer the liquid to a glass container.

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I get my menthol fix from (Bite Me* by Banzai Vapors/Formerly Banzai Blends)

*Totally awesome sweet guava and a crisp menthol blend*

Please note this stuff ain't super expensive either $29.99 for 50ml bottle.

http://banzaivapors.com/
Don't steal my recipe now.
I know how snakes can be. Lol.
@HazyShades is welcome to make some though. (12mg)

Ω[EJ]Ω

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My tapatalk is acting funny. The text is like half normal and half italics on my posts...it's pissing me off.

[E.J.]

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Poor Tootsie.
Have you rebooted your phone lately?
I think just the other day. I force stopped tapatalk but didn't do me any good. Does the text look normal to you? It's delayed too. *restarting phone

[E.J.]

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh boy...
Poor widdle innocent, sheltered, EJ in her pretty purple dress. :D
Ya want some candy little girl?
Sticky buns maybe? ROFLMAO...
How'd you know I was wearing a purple dress?!
I'll gladly take sticky buns any time and every time

[E.J.]

snails1023

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have to say that I got my first order of Mech Sauce earlier this week. I don't think you can compare the two companies nor the juices. Mech sauce is a different class of juice. They may be inexpensive but they don't taste like it. I ordered about 9 bottles of juice. Mech Sauce has great customer service , good deals, and good tasting juice.

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sheltered and they're hanging out here? That's gonna be interesting.
Lol. I'm experiencing a while new world. Learning new words like fuck shit cock.
It's so exciting! LMAO. Hahahaha

[E.J.]

erika jean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have to say that I got my first order of Mech Sauce earlier this week. I don't think you can compare the two companies nor the juices. Mech sauce is a different class of juice. They may be inexpensive but they don't taste like it. I ordered about 9 bottles of juice. Mech Sauce has great customer service , good deals, and good tasting juice.
What flavors did you get? Do they taste good right outta the bottle or do they need some steeping?

[E.J.]

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What flavors did you get? Do they taste good right outta the bottle or do they need some steeping?

[E.J.]
So far I've had orange river and captain loopy and both have been good straight away. The mech milk kinda has a fake strawberry to me so it should get better after some steeping but I could still vape it. It's not bad tasting by any means. I'll second the comment about their customer service. I contacted them and they got back to me within minutes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How'd you know I was wearing a purple dress?!
I'll gladly take sticky buns any time and every time

[E.J.]
I'm psychic...? You know what I mean now but it took you a while...LOL.
You may just get some *sticky* buns...;):p:cool:

VU Sponsors