VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

The Kato Square Box Styled 1:1 mechanical mod.

It houses a single 18650 battery and the 22mm ring up top protects your atomizer.
Contacts, pins and springs are copper and brass.

THE HARD COPY:

• Full stainless steel construction-304
  • High quality 1:1 clone mod
  • Copper and brass connectors, pins, and springs
  • 18650 series battery (Two different mods)
  • Laser engraved and etched serial number and logo
  • Full mechanical mod

The diameter of the opening for the atomizer is 22mm

Size: 83.6mmx50.3mmx22.8mm

WHERE: >> HERE <<

$64.99

40hIHw_CVTE

Click here to get more information on this deal....

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn, Got one. $5 more than posted price but that is still good. Been wanting one.

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried a few of the older codes from here and none worked. Shineyitis spoke and said buy or I'll throat punch you. So I bought.

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well.....
I ordered 2 4nines from this company. Took almost 2 weeks to get because black ones were not in stock. I thought shit happens so ordered the Kato Square box. It said being shipped on 15th. I sent message and they replied they would be in and they were working on labels right then and should receive tracking soon. I never received tracking. I look at site today and said first batch sent out. Next batch on 21st.

I ordered mine with in an hour of VJ posting this. What? Did they have 5 fucking unit's ordered first round? I gave them benefit of the doubt first time around. They lost me as a customer this time. If I wanted to wait weeks on end I could order from China myself and save a few. Trying to be helpful with American company and get shit on, twice.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Business name doesn't exactly fit business practice. Called "Custom Mod Creation", yet all they carry are clones made by someone else. Kinda ironic.

VU Sponsors