Become a Patron!

Mechanical Mod not Firing

Hi guys, I own a Leage of Scoundrel 2nd Edition, Aluminium, and have recently took it out of its box for another use. It has been used exstensivly in the past and recently it has decided to stop firing.

I do also own another LOS and switched buttons and hybrid top caps with the working one to shrink the possibilities down and it still wouldnt fire when the only thing i did not change on the mod was the body itself.

So i have concluded that the body of the mod is at fault and i was wondering if there is a way to rectify this issue? Please help!

Hype

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had the same problem , the culprit I found was the 510 connector being gummed up and not making good contact , a little brake clean solved it .

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
99.999% this is due to one of two things
  • Dirty Mod, do a deep clean
  • Switch not connecting, clean and insure it's connecting to the battery

Evileclipse

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im sorry to be blunt, but It is absolutely impossible for your tube to be the problem. It is only a conductor, and no matter how much crap could be built up on it, it would always be able to conduct electricity. It has to be one of the moving parts on your mod.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Like was said...
It's probably a problem stemming from gunk build up or a short.
Check the atty on an ohm meter or regulated mod and do a good thorough deep cleaning

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hit it with a great big fucking hammer.....but before you do...take out and clean the button make sure it's working perfectly ...then take it apart again and make sure it's working perfectly if the 510 pin on your atty is down far enough you should be good to go after that.

VU Sponsors