Become a Patron!

Menthol Vape needed and pg sensitivity?

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm newbie here I always posted on a Google group.
Name is nancy and I Vape mentholated ejuice.
I believe I have PG sensitivity if it's not PG than its flavors certain flavors.
What happened is I keep breaking out w scalp ezcema (dries the heck out of scalp) no dandruff just bumps weird.
I went and relapsed grabbed cigs and my head healed asap...
Than after researching I tried SMUG ejuice branded menthol and I literally had NILL no problems with this juice.
My ONLY problem is its thick... Don't do well w my nautilus unless I change coils every 4 days or so WHICH isn't the end of the world.
Now I added NUPORT ejuice and that diluted it a little and atill no breakout.
I tried some seduce juice (had it before) at max VG and again.. No problems so yay I found another adv!
I decided to try Pluto... Whalla wham my ezcema came Right away and no i dont know if it's higher VG juice or just 50/50 BUT at the same time NUPORT is 50/50 and I'm okay with it.
In wondering if it's a certain mix of some flavors w the pg?
Is anyone having any issues like this?
Maybe I should be guzzling water lol
Yes I go to the dermatology and never ever had a problem prior to Vaping
Is there any good quality tobacco flavored juice that's not so thick w higher VG?
I have a bottle coming from imperial it's called ice analog or something similar lol I forget,I can't wait to try it!
I have an MVP and now the leaf istick coming... I will be changing coils on the kayfun but thinking of another tank too eventually.
Sorry so long lol and all over the place

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It sounds like it's some ingredient in the juice and not the actual pg itself. Juices really need to come with a ingredient list for this reason here alone.

D

Donald Bickers

I would recommend trying to do DIY,its not really that expensive to start up and its relatively simple,,,,most of the flavors you mentioned they have extracts of,and when you DIY you know the exact ingredients,,,,,,just a thought

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nancy, it does sound like a PG reaction to me. PG dries me out terribly and causes a myriad of problems. And you're right, VG does tend to be quite thick but a couple of drops of distilled water in your juice bottle... just a few drops and shake it up a bit to mix it, will thin it out nicely and it will vape great in your nautilus without affecting the flavor profile. Give it a try, I think it will solve your thick VG problem and let you vape that flavor you like without screwing up the flavor.

VU Sponsors