Milk frothing your juices

Shawn.freeman50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered my diy kit from wizard labs and it should be here today. I already have small crock pot should I go buy a milk frother. I seen a you tube video and he swears by it. Had any one use them and had good results

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered my diy kit from wizard labs and it should be here today. I already have small crock pot should I go buy a milk frother. I seen a you tube video and he swears by it. Had any one use them and had good results

The milk frother isn't necessary - it will oxidise your juice faster by introducing air, and that's not something you particularly want. That said I occasionally use one if I mix juice in a small measuring cup. But I literally only use it for a few seconds before pouring it into a bottle.

Shawn.freeman50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the tip .I like dessert flavors and I am out of juice so do you think crock pot is the quick estate steep just for a quick bottle then let do it naturally

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the tip .I like dessert flavors and I am out of juice so do you think crock pot is the quick estate steep just for a quick bottle then let do it naturally

I only use the crockpot for tobaccos or custards. But quite frankly I've never made anything that wasn't vapeable immediately, just that some juices improve with time or heat!

Shawn.freeman50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Amanda do you any additives I did not by any just sweetener. Sorry to ask so many questions just so sick of spending 80$ a week at B@m stores for juices just hope it's just as good cause I love vaping 18 months and going

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Amanda do you any additives I did not by any just sweetener. Sorry to ask so many questions just so sick of spending 80$ a week at B@m stores for juices just hope it's just as good cause I love vaping 18 months and going

I don't use any additives in my juice - not even sweetener. It's not that I don't like my juices sweet, it's just that I've always found the flavorings sweet enough!

VU Sponsors