Become a Patron!

Mint chocolate tobacco

Cormic

Member For 3 Years
I just mixed this up for the third time so I thought I would share. I don't usually like this flavor profile in general but it's a nice break when I get tired of other recipes I'm working. Sort of a palate reset for me.

It's mild in all aspects to me. Minty first with a chocolate and tobacco back note. It's not smoky or ashy.

3% Irish cream (FA)
2.5% Royal (FA)
1% chocolate hazelnut spread (FW)

Substitutions: the Irish cream and royal are unique to me so I don't think I'd sub those. The chocolate hazelnut spread could probably be replaced with any combo of nut and chocolate but I'd go light. It's just there to bolster notes already present.

Steeping: Your guess is really as good as mine. But my guess would be a couple days. I don't think I have tried it at less than about 10.

Comments welcome and appreciated.

MinisterOfClouds

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just mixed this up for the third time so I thought I would share. I don't usually like this flavor profile in general but it's a nice break when I get tired of other recipes I'm working. Sort of a palate reset for me.

It's mild in all aspects to me. Minty first with a chocolate and tobacco back note. It's not smoky or ashy.

3% Irish cream (FA)
2.5% Royal (FA)
1% chocolate hazelnut spread (FW)

Substitutions: the Irish cream and royal are unique to me so I don't think I'd sub those. The chocolate hazelnut spread could probably be replaced with any combo of nut and chocolate but I'd go light. It's just there to bolster notes already present.

Steeping: Your guess is really as good as mine. But my guess would be a couple days. I don't think I have tried it at less than about 10.

Comments welcome and appreciated.
1% FA fresh cream might make it more fun.

VU Sponsors