Become a Patron!

QuestForVapology

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here's a few reviews on the mints that I've purchased:

Menthol (Delosi) is a sharp clean mint, that is a tiny bit sweet. I like it. Good by itself. Great general mint introductory flavor for vaping.
Cool Mint (Capella) is the sweetest mint I have found, similar to a piece of winterfresh gum. Very smooth. More sweet than minty.
Ice-Mint (Delosi) is a very watered down menthol, not sweet at all. To be honest its not really anything at all. I had to mix this at 10% and it vapes like mint water, which is not crazy appealing to me.
Spearmint (Delosi) is a strong mint flavor, that balances floral aromatics and winterfresh gum. Spearmint is basically your mouthwash. Delosi's spearmint is not too strong.
Wintergreen (Delosi) is a good balance between sweet and refreshing. Standard wintergreen.
Koolada (TFA) is the additive used to make your mouth cold. Highly recommend to give your mint vape juice that cold refreshing feeling. Research proper %s, I like 1% per 10mL, maybe less.

I'm not the biggest fan of Delosi's mints (or most of their flavorings), and I'm looking to try some new ones. What would everyone recommend for FA, CAP, and TFA?

VU Sponsors