Become a Patron!

missing 18650s from my vape mail

will elementvape send me my batteries

• any response that knows there customer service.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • is elementvape gonna correct this

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

stello

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
so i ordered a buch of stuff from elementvape.com and when i opend the package i was missing an item.my 2 sony vtc5s 2600mah 30a's.i got this package at noon time and sent like 3 or 4 emails immediatly.got no reply all day yesturday.then i just called the number they have and left a message with all the info plus the order number.has anyone here had something like this happen to them?or know about element vape?and how good they are with this kind of situation? all i want is the batteries i payed for..

Analias

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Haven't had any dealings with them. They'll prolly make it right. If they don't, make a lot of noise and don't do any more business with them.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have heard of Element, but haven't dealt with them. I've found that most vendors are really good about working with you. Yes, there are instances we all read about where the vendor won't back up their stuff, but more times than not, they'd rather have you back and will take care of you. Vapers are very good about word of mouth experiences.

Good luck, hope you get your answers soon!

Analias

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have heard of Element, but haven't dealt with them. I've found that most vendors are really good about working with you. Yes, there are instances we all read about where the vendor won't back up their stuff, but more times than not, they'd rather have you back and will take care of you. Vapers are very good about word of mouth experiences.

Oh no Huck, you shaved your beard!

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so i ordered a buch of stuff from elementvape.com and when i opend the package i was missing an item.my 2 sony vtc5s 2600mah 30a's.i got this package at noon time and sent like 3 or 4 emails immediatly.got no reply all day yesturday.then i just called the number they have and left a message with all the info plus the order number.has anyone here had something like this happen to them?or know about element vape?and how good they are with this kind of situation? all i want is the batteries i payed for..
You called them on a Saturday....call them back during business hours tomorrow! I've dealt with them before, and I'd be surprised if they didn't fix this as soon as they were open for business:)

stello

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
awsome thank you.i was so happy when i got my stuff.then realized somethin was missin.its good to here.

stello

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This may sound odd, but...

Verify with your order confirmation e-mails and packing slip etc. that they didn't end up as backorder.

Had that happen once when I unpacked a box, several minutes of confusion. :D

As I said, odd and unlikely. But if it's a screw up, they'll most likely make it right.
thank you i will let them get back to me cause i did try to contact them on a saturday.i will let you guts know once they tell me the deal..

stello

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

awsome thanks for the feedback.vapeunderground is awsome.everuone here is super nice and informative.ill post info once they reach me and let you guys know how i made out

stello

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

they just got back to me and the batteries are on the way.thats really awsome iam glad there on point with it.id do buisness with them again figured id post it

VU Sponsors